One of the biggest changes in life that came from the advent of the internet is how we communicate with others. Back in the day if you wanted to send someone a nice message to let them know what's new in your life you had to break out the old pen and paper, write a couple pages of text and drop the letter off at the post office.
That all changed when most everyone was able to get online access in their homes. Instead of waiting nearly a week for your letter to be delivered by snail-mail, now we have the power to type up a thoughtful email in a matter of minutes, hit send and almost instantaneously your message is received by the recipient.
If you're like me, when you select an email account you stay loyal to it for years. Once I've let all the people in my life know my email address, I don't want to go through the hassle of changing it and making sure everyone gets the new one.
One problem with that is, after years of activity, an email address can be on a ton of spam email lists. There are so many unwanted emails in your inbox at any given time it's difficult to keep track of everything. That's where this cool site can help.
I'm talking about the site CleanEmail.
The site helps you manage your mailbox - group and organize, remove, label, and archive emails. If your mailbox is overloaded with promotional emails, notifications, unread messages and you don't know where to start - clean emails with the site's email inbox cleaner.
There are several email cleaners out there, however, CleanEmail sets itself apart from the others with some of its extra features.
Here are some features that you're sure to love:
- You are in control - Instead of relying on simple automation scripts to auto-clean your mailbox (which may result in loss of important emails), CleanEmail's email inbox cleaner utilizes sophisticated algorithms to identify and categorize emails, giving the end user all the power to complete the task.
- Protect the emails you need - You can define what types of emails you think are important in the 'Protected,' the 'Friends and Family' lists and the 'Coworkers' sections, further improving the engine and saving you more time.
- Setup aliases - If you are using multiple email accounts or aliases, you can make the email cleaner app engine even smarter and save even more time by instructing CleanEmail to capture and group all emails sent by you and to you by addresses that are directly associated with a specific mailbox. Add a single address, - email@example.com, or a whole domain - @domain.com, and CleanEmail will do the rest.
- Quick and easy removal - Moving, deleting, and unsubscribing from emails in email clients or web interface is very slow and limiting. CleanEmail is able to remove thousands of emails by directly communicating with your mailbox "server-to-server." No need to download everything to your phone or desktop anymore, move to trash and delete page by page.
- Multiplatform support - CleanEmail is built to work from any major browser, on all email clients and on all devices, with additional functionalities and support added on a regular basis as new services emerge and new devices become available. One CleanEmail subscription covers your mailbox across all your devices.
You can sign up for an account where cleaning the first 1,000 emails is free. To continue with the service, you will need to sign up for a paid subscription.
For one year of service, it costs $29.99 to clean one mail account with no limitations. To clean five mail accounts with no limitations it's $49.99 for one year. Ten accounts cost $99.99 for one year.
To get started, click on the link we've provided below inside the blue box. If you're reading this article using the Komando.com app, you might not see the blue box. If not, click here to see it.