The following rules (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of the websites located at, or linked to, the URLs www.komando.com or community.komando.com, and the services, information and content that may be offered on such site (the “Site”); affiliate program(s) and corporate accounts; the ability to order products and receive newsletters and promotional emails; and any related links. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
If we maintain any co-branded websites with one or more of our business partners (which website contains a link to these Terms and Conditions), then such co-branded websites are also governed by these Terms and Conditions.
The information contained on Komando.com is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, advice, or health objectives.
You may print a copy of these Terms and Conditions using the print feature in your browser. We suggest retaining a copy for your reference. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the “Terms & Conditions” link at the bottom of our Site to review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property rights
Our Site is owned and operated by us. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on our Site, including the text, site design, graphics, logos, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of WestStar Merchandising, Inc., © 2022, All Rights Reserved. All audio and video clips are the sole property of WestStar Merchandising, Inc., or our respective content providers. The content and software on our Site is the property of WestStar Merchandising, Inc., and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may view, download, print and retain a copy of pages of our Site only for your own personal use. Except as expressly provided above, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, republish, modify, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from our Site in whole or in part without our prior written permission. If you wish to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on our Site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We post legal notices (e.g., copyright and trademark notices and markings) and various credits on pages of our Site. If you duplicate, publish or otherwise distribute material from our Site, you may not remove these notices or credits or any additional information accompanying such notices and credits.
The absence of a trademark, trade name or service mark does not constitute a waiver of our intellectual property rights concerning that trademark, trade name or service mark. All custom graphics, icons, logos and words listed above are trade names, trademarks or service marks of The Kim Komando Show and the Komando Community in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names, trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. In order to maintain the value of these marks, it is important that they are used correctly. If you have any questions, you may contact us by phone or by email; for other options, visit www.komando.com/contact-us.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than for personal use unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on the Site are the property of The Kim Komando Show and the Komando Community and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site unlawfully to transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to the Site, you warrant the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that:
- a. You are at least 18 years old;
- b. You are a resident of the United States; and
- c. All materials of any kind submitted by you through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, privacy, patents, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights, nor contain inappropriate, offensive, harassing or other unacceptable material.
During the registration process, you will be asked to select a unique password for access to certain portions of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password.
By logging into the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- i. You are the customer who registered for use of the Site;
- ii. You are using the Site only for permitted purposes;
- iii. You are not a competitor of The Kim Komando Show and the Komando Community, or agent thereof;
- iv. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the password or account or any other breach of security; and
- v. You will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Please notify us by using the methods of communication found at www.komando.com/contact-us should you find any potential unauthorized use(s) of your account or breach of security.
You also represent and warrant that:
- i. You will not select or utilize a username of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- ii. You will not select or utilize a username another person has the right to if you do not have that person’s authorization to use such name; and
- iii. You will not select or utilize a username that The Kim Komando Show and the Komando Community in its sole discretion deems offensive.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Please note that the colors of items and products may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed.
The availability of products and other items on the Site may change at any time without notice.
Order acceptance policy
Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
We will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Arizona and other select states. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
Please read the official rules that accompany each special offer, coupon, discount, contest and sweepstakes that we may offer or conduct.
As an Amazon Affiliate, www.komando.com earns a commission from qualifying purchases made on www.amazon.com. We may also provide affiliate links to other retailers from which we earn a commission. You will not be charged extra for purchases made using our affiliate links. www.komando.com also displays deals from StackSocial and other aggregates.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct when recommending products, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Komando.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Links and searches
Our Site may link to other sites operated by third parties. We have no control over other sites or their content and cannot guarantee, represent or warrant the content of these sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of other sites and cannot warrant these sites do not contain viruses or other features that may adversely affect your computer. By using our Site to search for or link to another third-party site, you agree and understand you may not make any claim against us for any damages or losses resulting from your use of our Site to obtain search results and/or to link to a third-party site; however, if you have a problem with a link from our Site, please notify us at www.komando.com/contact-us. We will investigate the link and take the appropriate action.
By using our Site, you understand and agree that we, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, may terminate your access to our Site and to any services offered on our Site and may remove any communications, reviews, comments, feedback, postings, materials or other content on our Site you provide to us in connection with the Site (“User Content”) if we believe, in our sole discretion, the User Content violates or is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or their intent, that your conduct is disruptive, or you have violated the law or the rights of The Kim Komando Show or another user.
License granted by you
The United States export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations.
Using the services
- This is a contract between you and WestStar Multimedia Entertainment, Inc., as an Arizona corporation doing business at 6135 North Seventh Street, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. You must read and agree to these terms (the “Agreement”) before using WestStar’s services (herein, “Services” or “our Services”). If you do not agree, you may not use our Services.
- These terms describe the limited basis on which the Services are made available to you and supersede prior agreements or arrangements.
Komando Community membership
You’ll need a Komando Community membership to access many of the features and benefits available by WestStar MultiMedia Entertainment, Inc., (herein, “WestStar”) on community.komando.com. Your membership allows you to sign in for products, websites and services provided by www.komando.com and WestStar. In order to become a member of the Komando Community, you must fully complete the registration process by providing accurate information as required within the online registration form at community.komando.com. While completing the registration form, you must select a password and a screen name. The combination of your email address and password you enter at the time of registration form a unique identifier for your account and will be used by you to sign in to the Komando Community. You must be 13 years or older to sign up for an account on Komando Community.
Creating an account
If the Komando Community does not recognize you from a previous sign-in, you will be asked to enter the email address we have on file to help us locate your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Komando Community immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. The Komando Community is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
As a condition of your use of the Komando Community, you hereby agree to the following:
- You will not, in any way whatsoever, use, nor will you allow to be used, the Komando Community for any purpose that is unlawful or is otherwise prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- You may not use the Komando Community in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any area or operation of the website or otherwise interfere with any other party’s full use and enjoyment of the Komando Community website.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Komando Community, any related website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Komando Community, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to all registered users through the Komando Community.
All membership benefits are subject to availability. Your access to the Komando Community may be terminated immediately, without notice and without a refund of any unused portion of your account, if you fail to comply with any provisions of these terms and conditions. If we reasonably suspect that your Komando Community account is at risk of being used by a third-party fraudulently (for example, as a result of an account compromise), we may suspend your account until you can reclaim ownership. Based on the nature of the compromise, we may be required to disable access to some or all of your content. If you are having trouble accessing your Komando Community account, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-KOMANDO (566-2636) during our business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please note that our offices are located in Phoenix, Arizona, a state that does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
Kids and accounts
By using the Services, you represent that you have reached the age of 13 where you live and consent to be bound by these Terms. If you do not know whether you have reached the age of 13 where you live, or you do not understand this section, please ask your parent or legal guardian for help and consent before you create a Komando Community account. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who creates a Komando Community account, you and the minor accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and are responsible for all use of the Komando Community account or Services, including purchases, whether the minor’s account is now open or created later.
Closing your account
You may cancel your Komando Community membership at any time and for any reason. To discontinue your Komando Community membership billing, you must contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-KOMANDO (566-2636) from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Arizona time. We are not open on nationally observed holidays. Charges for renewals begin pending the day before your scheduled renewal date. Any pending charges for renewals that are already in process cannot be refunded. We cannot accept Komando Community cancelation requests via email.
If your Komando Community account is closed (whether by you or us):
- Your right to use the Services of your Komando Community membership stops either immediately or on your next renewal date depending on who closed the account and why it was closed.
- We may temporarily prevent the creation of an account associated with the email address you provided. In some cases, you may reactivate your account.
If we are unable to locate your account because you have not kept your profile up to date or the information you provided is not the same as what is reflected on your account, you may be contacted for additional identifying data to help us complete your cancelation request. Delays in locating your account due to the lack of this information may result in automatic renewals while your cancelation request is in process. Renewals that occur during the cancelation request period will not be refunded.
Komando Community reserves the right to terminate your access to Komando Community, or any portion thereof, for any reason, at any time, without notice to you.
Changing your Komando Community membership plan
When changing your Komando Community membership plan, be sure to sign in to your membership account at community.komando.com to assure the membership update occurs on your current account. Hover over your username, then click “My Membership.” Under your level, click “change” to select a new membership level. Komando Community purchases and renewals are non-refundable. Any cancelation request must be made at least one (1) business day before your next scheduled autorenewal date to avoid an automatic renewal charge. Renewal charges will not be refunded.
Additional equipment/data plans
To use our Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like an audio device, e-reader or speakers. You are responsible for providing all connections and equipment needed to use our Services. Additionally, you are responsible for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans and equipment. Those fees are in addition to any fees you pay us for our Services, and we will not reimburse you for such fees. Check with your provider(s) to determine if there are any such fees that may apply to you.
Customer support for some Services is available at community.komando.com/faqs. You can contact our support team directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-KOMANDO (566-2636) during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Arizona time). Support may not be available for preview or beta versions of features or Services.
Many of our Services allow you to store or share Your Content or receive material from others. We don’t claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Your Content, and you are responsible for it.
- When you share Your Content with others, you understand they may be able to, on a worldwide basis, use, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Your Content without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Your Content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms, you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for Your Content that is uploaded, stored or shared on or through the Services and that the collection, use and retention of Your Content will not violate any law or rights of others. Komando Community cannot be held responsible for Your Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services.
- To the extent necessary to provide the Services to you and others, to protect you and the Services, and to improve Komando Community services, you hereby grant to Komando Community a worldwide and royalty-free intellectual property license to use and to allow others to use Your Content, for example, to make copies of, retain, transmit, reformat, display and distribute via communication tools Your Content on the Services. If you publish Your Content in areas of the Service where it is available broadly online without restrictions, Your Content may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Service. Some of the Services are supported by advertising; however, we will generally not use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voicemail, or your documents, photos or other personal files, to target advertising to you.
Code of conduct
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- You will not do anything you know to be, or could reasonably expect to be, illegal.
- You will not engage in any activity that exploits, harms or threatens to harm anyone, especially children.
- YOU WILL NOT SEND SPAM, including, but not limited to, unwanted or unsolicited bulk messages, postings, contact requests, comments, public messages or chats.
- You will not publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (e.g., nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence or criminal activity).
- You will not engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, or manipulating the Services to affect rankings, ratings or comments).
- You will not circumvent any restrictions on access to, or availability of, the Services.
- You will not engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist or violent extremist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- You will not infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of content, or photographs).
- You will not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- You will not help others break these rules.
- You will not use your presence on the Komando Community to advertise, promote or solicit third-party products, websites or services.
If you violate any of these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your Komando Community account. We may also block delivery of all communication (like emails, phone calls, messages, comments, public messages or chats on our site, any associated site or our social media) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms, or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Komando Community reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue; however, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
If you believe a member of the Komando Community is in violation of copyright law, please report it immediately to email@example.com.
Using third-party apps and services
We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and the Komando Community is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data.
There is a membership fee required to access the Services available on the Komando Community, and you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements unless stated otherwise. We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive full payment from you at the time the payment is due. Suspension or cancelation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and its content.
Your billing account
To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for that Service. You can access and change your billing information and payment method on the “My Membership” page of your profile. Additionally, you agree to permit the Komando Community to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method details, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
By providing the Komando Community with a payment method, you:
- Represent you are authorized to use the payment method provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
- Authorize the Komando Community to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and
- Authorize the Komando Community to charge you for any paid feature of the Services you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force.
We may bill your initial payment in advance, at the time of purchase or shortly after purchase, and your membership will be billed on a recurring basis for subscription Services. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that have not previously been processed.
When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (monthly or annually), you agree you are authorizing recurring payments, and payments will be made to the Komando Community by the method and at the recurring intervals you have agreed to until the subscription for that Service is terminated by you or by the Komando Community. You must cancel your Services before the next billing date to stop being charged for continuing your Services. We will provide you with instructions to cancel the Services. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing the Komando Community to store your payment instrument and process such payments as either electronic debits, fund transfers or charges to your designated account, such as for a credit card or similar payment (collectively, “Electronic Payments”). Subscription fees are generally charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, the Komando Community or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and nonrefundable. If you believe the Komando Community has charged you in error, you must contact us within ninety (90) days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than ninety (90) days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
Canceling the services
You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. Canceling paid Services stops future charges to continue the Service. To cancel a Service call us at 1-800-KOMANDO (566-2636) during business hours. You should refer to the offer describing the Services, as you may not receive a refund at the time of cancellation, you may be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services before the date of cancelation, and you may lose access to and use of your account when you cancel the Services. We will process your Data as described above. If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account periodically, at the end of the period in which you canceled.
If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you may be required to cancel the trial Service(s) within the timeframe communicated to you when you accepted the offer in order to avoid being charged to continue the Service(s) at the end of the trial period.
From time to time, the Komando Community may offer Services for a trial period during which Komando Community will not charge you for the Services. The Komando Community reserves the right to charge you for such Services (at the normal rate) if we determine (in our reasonable discretion) you are breaching the terms and conditions of the offer.
We may change the price of the Services at any time, and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email or another reasonable manner at least fifteen (15) days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term.
Payments to you
If we owe you a payment, then you agree to provide us with any information we need to get that payment to you in a timely and accurate manner. You are responsible for any taxes and charges you may incur as a result of this payment to you. You must also comply with any other conditions we place on your right to any payment. If you receive a payment in error, we may reverse or require the return of that payment. You agree to cooperate with us in our efforts to do this. We may reduce the payment to you without notice to adjust for any previous overpayment.
The Komando Community makes no warranties, guarantees or conditions, express or implied, with respect to your use of the Services. You hereby affirm your understanding that the use of the Services is at your own risk and that we provide the Services on an “as-is” basis “with all faults” and “as available.” You bear the entire risk of using the Services. The Komando Community does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Services. To the extent permitted under your local law, we exclude any implied warranties, including for merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement. You may have certain rights under your local law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect those rights, if they are applicable. You hereby acknowledge that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free, and occasional periods of downtime occur. We do not guarantee the Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that content loss won’t occur.
Through the Komando Community and any other related and future services, the Komando Community may enable you to obtain, listen to, view, play or read (as the case may be) music, images, video, text, books, games or other material (“Digital Goods”) that you may get in digital form. The Digital Goods are only for your personal, noncommercial entertainment use. You agree not to redistribute, broadcast, publicly perform, or publicly display or transfer any copies of the Digital Goods. Digital Goods may be owned by the Komando Community or by third parties. In all circumstances, you understand and acknowledge your rights with respect to Digital Goods are limited by these Terms and copyright law. You agree you will not attempt to modify any Digital Goods obtained through any of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including for the purpose of disguising or changing ownership or source of the Digital Goods. The Komando Community may, from time to time, remove Digital Goods from the Services without notice.
Binding arbitration and class action waiver
Proceedings to resolve or litigate a dispute in any forum will be conducted on an individual basis. Neither you nor WestStar will seek to have a dispute heard as a class action or private attorney general action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No arbitration or proceeding can be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to the arbitrations or proceedings. You and WestStar hereby agree to arbitrate, as provided below, all disputes between you that are not resolved informally, except disputes relating to the ownership or enforcement of copyrights or intellectual property rights. “Dispute” includes any dispute, action or another controversy, whether based on past, present or future events, between you and us concerning our Services or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, warranty, statute, regulation, or another legal or equitable basis. You and WestStar empower the arbitrator with the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability or enforceability of these terms or the formation of this contract, including the arbitrability of any dispute and any claim that this Agreement, all or any part, is void or voidable.
- In the event of a dispute, you or WestStar must send to the other party a notice of dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address and contact information of the party giving the notice; the facts giving rise to the dispute; and the relief requested. You must send any notice of dispute to WestStar MultiMedia Entertainment, Inc., Attn: Legal, 6135 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ, 85014 USA. We will send any notice of dispute to you at the contact information we have for you. You and WestStar shall attempt to resolve a dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the notice of dispute is sent. After that sixty (60) day period and not before, you or we may commence a formal arbitration proceeding.
- If you and WestStar do not resolve a dispute by informal negotiation, the dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator whose decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act. YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE A DISPUTE IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. The arbitration will be administered by standard arbitration rules and may be conducted in person through the submission of documents, by phone or online. Proceedings that cannot be conducted through the submission of documents, by phone or online, shall take place in Phoenix, Arizona. You shall be responsible for all costs to come to Phoenix, Arizona. You and WestStar agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Phoenix, Arizona, in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator may award damages to you individually as a court could, including declaratory or injunctive relief, but only to the extent required to satisfy your individual claim. Except as provided above with respect to jurisdiction in Phoenix, Arizona, nothing in this arbitration provision shall be construed as consent by WestStar or its affiliates to the jurisdiction of any other court with regard to disputes, claims or controversies unrelated to the WestStar Services or this Agreement.
Submissions and unsolicited ideas policies
Our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials. In connection with anything you submit to us — whether or not solicited by us — you agree that creative ideas, suggestions or other materials you submit are not being made in confidence or trust; that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us in any way; and that you have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type.
Limitation of liability
You agree that, except as explicitly set forth herein, WestStar Merchandising and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, licensors and suppliers shall not be liable for damages related to products sold or the operation, content or use of our Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages and damages for loss of profits, revenues, data and use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, related to our products of your access to, and use of, our Site or any other hyperlinked third-party website, even if we have been advised of, or are aware of, the possibility of such damages.
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Parties other than the Komando Community and its subsidiaries may operate stores, provide services or sell product lines on this Site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The Komando Community does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other terms and conditions of use.
You agree that any legal action brought against us shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on our Site shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. We make no representations that the content in our Site is appropriate for access outside the United States. Those who choose to access our Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If any provision within the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and all remaining provisions shall be enforced.
By using our Site, you agree to indemnify and hold WestStar Merchandising, Inc., and the Komando Community, as well as its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of such Site, including providing a link to another site or any User Content.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
Section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience and do not define, limit or extend any provision of the Terms and Conditions.
If you are notifying the Komando Community of alleged copyright infringement, please provide the following information in the form required by 17 USC Section 512:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
WestStar TalkRadio Network
Attn: Terms and Conditions Administrator
6135 N. 7th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Comments and feedback
We welcome all comments, feedback, information or materials (herein, “Feedback”) submitted to us by email or otherwise through, or in conjunction with, our Site. Please note: Feedback shall be considered non-confidential and become the property of The Kim Komando Show. By submitting Feedback to us, you agree to a no-charge assignment to us of all rights, titles and interests in copyrights and other intellectual property rights on a worldwide basis to the Feedback. We shall be free to use Feedback on an unrestricted basis.
You must be 18 years or older and have a valid credit card, along with the full authority to use it, in order to submit an order through our Site. You agree not to use our Site or any content contained within it for any illegal or inappropriate activities.
Komando Referral Program
The Komando Referral Program is a refer-a-friend program with rewards. Any and all current subscribers to one or more of Kim Komando’s email newsletters are eligible to join the program. Members of the Komando Referral Program can refer others to sign up to receive Kim’s free newsletters, and when the referred recipients subscribe successfully, the original referrer receives a “point” for each. The more points you collect, the cooler the prizes you’ll receive.
As a Komando Referral Program member, or as a user of this Site who is attempting to join the Komando Referral Program, we expect that, at all times, you will not engage in any fraudulent or other activities that attempt to mislead, misrepresent, or provide false or manufactured information, email addresses or other data for purposes of obtaining Komando Referral Program status, prizes or other recognition. In the event we determine, at our sole discretion, you have submitted any such information, email addresses or other data, we reserve the right to do one or more of the following:
- a. Refuse you Komando Referral Program status;
- b. Remove your Komando Referral Program status;
- c. Refuse to deliver to you, or demand that you return, any prizes, awards or other recognition;
- d. Block you from accessing or otherwise using the Site;
- e. Commence legal proceedings; and/or
- f. Report you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
All prizes awarded through the Komando Referral Program are subject to change.
How to contact us
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (602) 381-8200 or by sending an online form communication through www.komando.com/contact-us, or by writing to us at:
WestStar TalkRadio Network
Attn: Terms and Conditions Administrator
6135 N. 7th St.
Phoenix AZ 85014