At The Kim Komando Show, part of the WestStar Multimedia Entertainment, Inc., network, we understand what it means to have team members as unique as each of our shows, stories, listeners and readers.
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce, and we recognize our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. That’s why we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.
- We reward excellence and success.
- We value our employees, partners and associates.
- We foster an atmosphere of creativity and entrepreneurship.
- We are honorable in all that we do.
We’re the nation’s largest show and network about everything digital, and we’re always hiring individuals ready to take their careers to the next level.
Full- and part-time career opportunities
- Advertising Sales Executive – Television and Video Streaming
- Affiliate Relations Manager
- Business Development Coordinator
- Call Screener and Sidekick (PT)
- Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator (PT)
- Product Marketing Manager
- Programming and Content Sales Executive
- Web Revenue Optimization Manager
Freelance and remote opportunities
Join our team!
Apply in confidence today by clicking the “Apply Now!” button below. If you don’t see a career that fits your path, email us and tell us more about yourself and how you see yourself at WestStar.
At The Kim Komando Show, we’re united by our mission to operate for the good of all, to motivate and inspire excellence, to empower, and to make a positive difference in the lives of many. For more than 20 years, we’ve strived to improve lives and create possibilities for men, women, small-business owners, children, and families around the globe. We give back not only with trusted information and recommendations, but also with outreach efforts like our annual “Random Acts of Kindness” initiative. It’s through these campaigns that we’ve gifted more than $1,000,000 to listeners.