A faulty iPhone battery leads to a scary situation
July 11, 2019
All phone batteries and accessories aren’t created equal. An Oklahoma City mom learned that the hard way when the inside of her SUV was severely damaged after her iPhone went up in flames. I’ll tell you how to avoid accidents like this one.
Refer friends, earn rewards!
Why not share your new source of digital-lifestyle news, tips and advice with others? When your friends and family subscribe to Kim's free newsletters, you earn points toward awesome rewards!