There’s nothing wrong with looking for new ways to save money. Cutting back on things like your cable or electric bill is clever. Just restrain yourself, so you don’t skimp on important things like antivirus software.
With all the cybercriminals and digital threats, you shouldn’t pinch pennies when protecting your devices. Using free antivirus software can actually put you at risk. You need smarter, more robust tools to combat hackers and scammers who are getting more sophisticated.
When it comes to antivirus software, you get what you pay for. Invest in a security suite that protects your computer and smartphone from today’s threats. Invest in our sponsor, TotalAV.
Why Kim trusts this antivirus software more than any other
New hacks, malicious codes and clever ways to break into your system are coming out nearly every day. Free antivirus software can’t keep up with the latest threats.
TotalAV protects you from threats you didn’t even know were there. Its system will scan, locate, quarantine and eliminate viruses, trojans, adware, spyware and more. Most free programs don’t offer impressive vulnerability scans like this that work.
There’s even a TotalAV Safe Site browser extension that analyzes and blocks any suspicious websites before they can cause you harm. Install it on Google Chrome or Firefox to clear your cookies with just one click, launch a private browsing window and delete your browsing history.
Protect all of your devices
The days of having to worry about protecting just one device are over. Now, we all have multiple gadgets, including smartphones, laptops and tablets. And, as you know, if it connects to the internet, it is vulnerable to attacks.
It doesn’t matter which format you use, either. If you use a PC or a Mac, iPhone or Android, TotalAV has you covered. It safeguards Windows, Mac and Android gadgets while keeping your iPhone and iPad running at peak performance.
TotalAV keeps devices safe and secure with its all-in-one, cross-platform security software. And it works wherever you are: at home, in the office or on the go.
What sets TotalAV apart?
TotalAV isn’t just about antivirus protection. It has a range of integrated optimization tools at your disposal.
Here is a quick overview of why choosing TotalAV is the best thing you can do for your digital protection:
- Block phishing URLs – Stay up to date and block the latest malicious phishing URLs with its SafeSite extension. With thousands of new examples discovered daily, you’ll remain protected.
- Real-time antivirus – TotalAV’s system scan locates, quarantines and eliminates viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware and more, ensuring you are protected from the latest threats.
- Remote firewall – TotalAV understands privacy is important, which is why it provides remote firewall access to prevent unauthorized access to your private data.
- Scheduled scans – There is no need to add a date in your calendar for your next scan. Select the type of scan you wish to run and schedule how frequently you want the process to run. It’s completely hassle-free!
- Disk cleaner – Clean up your device’s storage, app cache, and duplicate photos, saving valuable disk space.
- Enhance performance – Over time, your computer will naturally slow down. TotalAV can help identify specific errors and programs which impact your device’s performance to help you keep on top of things.
So, to answer the question, “Is paying for antivirus software worth it?” We’d have to go with a resounding “yes.” Don’t wait until your device becomes infected. Turn to TotalAV today.
Go to ProtectWithKim.com to save 85% on total protection you can trust. What are you waiting for?