Do you have a love for social media and deep understanding in audience engagement and ready for a new challenge? We’re looking for you to fill this position!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a national radio, television and podcast network.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for posting our article content, video content, podcasts, and all other relevant content on a daily basis following a schedule. You will be managing posts and responding to followers according to business strategy. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Maintain and expand brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage all content on social media platforms
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original articles, photos, videos, podcasts, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, editorial and ecommerce to ensure brand consistency
- Create and follow a regular posting schedule
- Grow our current followers
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and contests
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Develop and manage paid advertising campaigns as they pertain to social media
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and never miss deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent copywriting, copy editing and grammar skills: Don’t make mistakes on posts!
- Team player
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, creative
- Ability to think outside the box and show initiative
- Must be willing to “Do” not “Delegate”
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing or communications
- Minimum 5 years of social media hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Accordingly, we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Apply in confidence today by clicking the “Apply Now!” button below: