Use less bandwidth sending images
Do you send tons of photos through the Messages app? Today's high-quality images use a great deal of bandwidth when you send them this way. They also take up plenty of space on the recipient's phone.
Now you can turn on a feature called Low Quality Image Mode that will help alleviate these issues. When the feature is on, images sent will be lower quality, saving both bandwidth and space.
To use this feature go to Settings >> Messages and slide the toggle next to Low Quality Image Mode to the right to enable the feature.
Are you one of those people who need to stay on a regular sleeping schedule? Maybe you have to have your eight hours to function properly.
Whatever the reason may be, there is now an iOS feature that will help you stay on track. Once you've set up Bedtime Reminder, you'll get a notification when it's time for bed. You choose how much sleep you want to get each night and how often to be reminded.
Bedtime Reminder can be found in the Clock app. Here are the steps to activate the feature:
- Open the Clock app.
- Tap Bedtime at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Get Started.
- Choose your wake-up time and tap Next.
- Select the days of the week you want your alarm to go off and tap Next.
- Choose the number of hours you want to sleep and tap Next.
- Select when you will receive your Bedtime Reminder and tap Next.
- Pick a sound to wake up to and tap Next.
- Tap Save in the upper-right corner.