Your kids make Snapchatting look easy, especially when it comes to figuring out hidden tricks before everyone else. Well, get ready to impress your kids with your own social media skills. Check out these 3 Snapchat tricks that your kids or grandchildren probably don't even know. (Psst. Keep reading for 2 more secrets.)
- Black and white pen colors
- Press and hold the color picker
- Slide your finger to the bottom left for black
- Slide your finger to the top left for white
- Mid-snap camera flip
- Begin recording a video snap
- Tap the camera icon in the top right corner
- Unlimited text
- Create a note with several blank lines
- Select all and copy
- Paste the blank lines into your snap
- Write your message on each new line
Bonus tips! If you want a blank canvas to draw on, cover the camera lens completely with your finger or other surface.
To find out what emojis next to your friends’ names mean: Settings > Additional Services > Manage > Friend Emojis.