Those pesky telemarketers never seem to get the hint: We don’t want to buy what they’re selling. Fortunately, there are ways you can beat them at their own game.
Here are five clever ways to stop telemarketers from calling you over and over.
- Don't hang up - they'll mark you down as "No answer" and call back
- Never tell them "This is a bad time" - they'll call again at that "better time"
- Be rude - the more unpleasant you are will make them go away quicker
- Say "No" three times - that's the number of times they'll pitch you before giving up
- Call in Jolly Roger - dial 214-666-4321 to add a robot to the call who'll talk to the telemarketer for you
Want more ideas? Click here for secrets to help put an end to robocalls.