Every weekend, I help listeners across the country and around the world understand and expand their digital lifestyles. And now, it’s your turn.
For the latest news from the digital world and answers to your burning tech questions about smartphones, tablets, e-readers, computers, cameras, the internet, security or anything else digital, listeners know to tune into my Kim Komando Show.
I answer all of your tech questions, from serious to silly. In the past few weeks, I’ve answered questions like:
- As a paranormal investigator, I need a good editing software program that will blur faces and capture sound bites. Any ideas?
- How do you listen to CDs in a new car with no CD player?
- What home theater system do you recommend for watching live concerts, music festivals and the like?
- Can you recommend a 3D printer for an elementary school that won’t produce toxic fumes?
- I still have all kinds of social media accounts. What can I do to appear as professional as possible online?
- Should I use a router to log onto a public network or just log on with my tablet?
- Is there a way to disable incognito browsing on my kids’ Chromebooks?
- I’m convinced I’ve been bugged with tiny cameras – what devices can I use to find them?
All these questions, and more, are tackled every week on The Kim Komando Show.
Here’s one of those great listener questions. Jill from Virginia called in to get advice on what to do. Even though she signed a waiver denying the school from posting her children’s pictures on social media, they did so anyway. Listen to what I told her.
My three-hour show is jam-packed with over 35 different tips, security alerts, insider secrets and everything you need to know to stay up-to-date in the digital world.
I share the latest gadgets out on the market, breaking tech news and how they impact your life, money tips to make the most out of your earned money, and privacy tips to help you stay safe and secure when you’re online.
But the show isn’t complete without my callers!
I would love to speak with you on my show about what’s going on in your life. You no longer need to call the show and wait on hold. Life is too busy for that. Leave me a message.
I have set up a special phone number you can call 24/7, (602) 212-0058. Be sure to give me your name and phone number.
Want to email me instead? Tap or click here to send me your question.
And don’t forget that as a Kim’s Club member, your call gets to the front of the line where you can speak with me on the air. You can also join my members-only interactive chat room to connect with like-minded individuals. If you’re not a Kim’s Club member, now’s the time to join by clicking or tapping here.