No matter how you look at it, 10 years is a long time – whether it’s 10 years of marriage, 10 years of friendship, or 10 years of doing business.
For tech companies, staying in business for 10 years is an even bigger deal. In order to survive that long, you have to be the best of the best. That’s why we’re so happy to be partnered with IDrive, the best backup service out there!
Many competing services are turning their full attention toward businesses, even if that means leaving consumers, like you and me, high and dry. Just recently, we told you about CrashPlan dropping its “Home” service, leaving tons of customers without backup coverage for their devices. Naturally, we recommended that you switch to IDrive where you can protect up to five devices within a single account.
Psst! To celebrate its 10-year anniversary, IDrive is offering Kim Komando listeners 90% off 2 TB of storage when you buy this weekend. That’s an incredible savings! Click here to take advantage of this limited-time offer before it expires – and be sure to use promo code KIM at checkout.
There’s no shortage of options when it comes to backup services. But, when you compare these services, the best solution becomes clear. IDrive offers the most protection for the lowest price, which makes the value of the product incredible.
Unlike most backup services that charge per computer or device, IDrive lets you backup data on every internet enabled device in one account. This means you get one account for your computers, laptops, tablets, phones, as well as your online accounts like Facebook and Instagram.
Another advantage that sets IDrive apart is the speed of the backup of your files. While many other services clog your bandwidth, IDrive Express jump starts your initial backup, using a shipped drive method. Love that!
However, one of the key reasons IDrive stands out is because it offers a wide scope of features. Whether you’re an individual who just needs to back up a single computer or a small business with servers full of customer data and financial records, IDrive offers a solution for you at an affordable price.
- FREE backup option: Store up to 5GB absolutely free!
- Never expires: You’ll always be covered with your free IDrive account, with no expiration dates, and no credit card required.
- Backup options for multiple devices: Keep all of your data safe with unlimited backup for PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices – all within a single account.
- IDrive Express: Retrieve up to 3TB of data in less than a week as a physical storage shipment.
- IDrive Snapshots: Pull up a historical view of your data to perform a point-in-time recovery, which helps protect you against ransomware threats.
- Powerful security and privacy features: IDrive protects your data with 256-bit AES encryption. Plus, you can set your own encryption key, so no one but you has access to it.
- Faster backups: IDrive uses incremental and compressed backups so that your network’s bandwidth won’t be bogged down.
- Share your files: With IDrive, you have the ability to email your files and folders to others or share them on social media.
- Backup your social media accounts: Your computer, laptop and mobile devices aren’t the only things holding your data these days. This is why IDrive also offers the option to backup your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Backup Office 365: Don’t forget about data you’ve stored in cloud services, such as Office 365 and OneDrive. IDrive offers protection for data loss scenarios that isn’t even available from Microsoft.
- Rewind: Need to go back to a previous version of a backup batch? This feature makes it possible!
- Real-time file sync: Link your devices and your files and folders will be synced automatically.
- Real-time backup: No need to initiate backups on a particular schedule. IDrive recognizes changes you’ve made to files and backs up your devices as these modifications happen.
- Recover data: Have you ever accidentally deleted something? No problem. You can recover deleted files from the Trash within 30 days.
- Dashboard: Manage your entire backup with your administrator dashboard, and take advantage of the built-in reporting tools.
- Server backup: Protect data on S SQL Servers, MS Exchange Servers, Hyper-V, MS SharePoint Servers, Oracle Servers, Linux Servers and VMware.
- DataCenter Edition: Using Linux servers? Get secure backup without having to work with confusing scripts and commands.
- Sub-accounts: Use sub-accounts to stay organized and easily monitor backups from different departments within your company, such as Finance, Marketing, Sales and Research. All of these sub-accounts can be managed within your single administrator console.
- Business compliance: Stay compliant with government regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA and SEC/NASD. IDrive keeps you in check.
- IDrive Nearline: Access your archived bulk data within seconds.
- Disk Image Backup: Create a copy of your original drive.
- Multiple Express Transfers: Go beyond the initial jump start for your business, and receive three free IDrive Express transfers per year, each up to 3TB.
- Premier Installation: Get help installing IDrive on your business computers.
Why you need a backup service:
Data backup isn’t something we typically think of until it’s too late. It only takes one instance of losing all your data for the reality to sink in. You need a reliable backup service you can trust. Otherwise, you may never see your precious files, photos, videos, contracts and other documents ever again.
Having an off-site backup service protects your data from being lost to fire, storms, water damage and other types of disasters. It also keeps you covered if your device is ever infected with a virus, like ransomware. Click here for nine sudden ways you could lose all your data on your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet, and here to see three real threats that could block you from everything you’ve shared on social media.
Special discount for Kim Komando listeners
IDrive offers extremely affordable plans all year round. Typically, IDrive Personal starts at just $5.95 per month for 2 TB of storage! But, don’t forget you can save even more off this incredibly low price when you buy this weekend. Click here to save 90% when you use promo code KIM at checkout!