Spam blockers are great. They keep you from receiving unwanted emails, including ones that could contain viruses or links to malicious sites.
Unfortunately, the spam blocker in Cox Mail is causing some of my readers to miss out on my helpful daily newsletters.
That’s why I’ve put together these easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to ensure that you keep getting my newsletters uninterrupted. Don’t worry, it only takes a minute and a few clicks.
Check the spam folder
To start, sign in to your Cox email account. Click where it says “Spam” in the left column to go to the spam folder.
If you see one of my newsletters, click the checkbox next to it to select it. Then click “This is Not Spam” and then click OK. The message will be sent to your inbox from here on out.
Add me to your contacts
It also helps to make sure my newsletter email addresses are in your Contacts list. In the upper right corner of the Cox email page, click on Contacts >> New Contact. Then add in the name of the newsletter and the email address. Then click “Save.”
Just keep in mind that you will need to do this for all of my newsletters that you receive.
Here’s a list of my Komando newsletters and the email contact you will need to add:
- Online Finds – [email protected]
- Tech Tips & How-Tos – [email protected]
- Top Stories – [email protected]
- What Kim’s Watching – [email protected]
- Weekend Digital Digest – [email protected]
- USA Today Column – [email protected]
- Small Business Tips – [email protected]
- Android Updates – [email protected]
- Apple Updates – [email protected]
- Fraud & Security Alerts – [email protected]
Not getting all of these emails? You can manage the newsletters you receive here.
You’re all set! That wasn’t too hard, was it? If you’re still having trouble, though, feel free to contact my Customer Service.