Sick of wasting time on repetitive tasks? You don’t have to go it alone. Automation can streamline lead generators, customer service and other business needs. We’ll show you how in our step-by-step guide to small business automation.
What can you automate in your small business?
So you want to be more productive. Here are four ways Google Keep can help. Aside from that, you can also automate daily tasks like data entry, appointment scheduling, follow-up emails or even social media posting. This will free up time to focus on more pressing tasks.
According to Quixy.com, 77% of marketers who use automation see an increase in conversions. Best of all, it’s not complicated. You can start to automate your small business by taking advantage of tools you might not know about.
For example, tools like Zapier can help automate data entry between different platforms. If you need help managing appointments, check out tools like Calendly or Acuity. They’ll send automatic reminders and schedule recurring events so you don’t have to.
That’s just the beginning. Here are a few other tasks you can automate:
- Lead generation: Tools like lead magnets and landing pages are great ways to automate the lead generation process. You can also use these tricks to get more people to your site.
- Invoicing and payments: Automate the payment processes with tools like Xero or FreshBooks, which help set recurring invoices and automatic payment reminders. Our sponsor NetSuite is another helpful tool to overlook your business processes. More on that later.
- Social media: Tools like Buffer, Hootsuite or Later help schedule social media posts ahead of time.
- Email marketing: You can set up autoresponders and triggered emails with Constant Contact. Additionally, Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) helps streamline email marketing with automation workflows.
We have an in-depth guide for email marketing to help you launch more effective campaigns. Use these three secrets to launch a successful newsletter.
How to start using small business automation
Tools, check! Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the possibilities? Don’t let automation alarm you. Follow these simple steps to begin.
- Examine your daily tasks. Look for repetitive things you do every day.
- Find specific automation tools that will work for your business.
- Implement the tools next. Start small and test out different tools to see which best fits into your workflow.
Stay vigilant in monitoring your automation processes and tweak them as necessary to maintain effectiveness. If you’re looking for other ways to upgrade your business processes, we can help.
Upgrade to NetSuite by Oracle and take control of your business
Say goodbye to outdated finance software and manual spreadsheets. With NetSuite, you can automate processes, attract more leads and close your books faster. Join over 32,000 businesses already using NetSuite to stay ahead of the competition.
Head to NetSuite.com/KIM for this special, one-of-a-kind financing offer on the No. 1 financial system for growing businesses.