Online shopping is booming in the past year, and we don’t see that stopping any time soon. Pandemic or not, it’s just plain convenient to buy whatever you want from the comfort of your couch.
What about when sales are reserved for in-store shoppers? Nobody likes to pay full price. But what if you could shop online and never miss a chance to save?
Well, you’re in luck. Think of Capital One Shopping as your personal deal hunter, always looking for discounts — and it’s completely free. You don’t have to be a Capital One credit card member, either. Anyone can use Capital One Shopping to save money and time with the click of a button. We’ll show you how.
Full disclosure: Capital One Shopping compensates us when you get the browser extension using the links in this article.
Coupon codes you can trust
Have you ever searched the web for coupon codes? It’s a mixed bag, at best. In most cases, you’ll either waste a bunch of time trying codes that don’t work, or you could end up on a sketchy site where one wrong click means bad news.
With the Capital One Shopping browser extension, savings is just a couple clicks away.
- Available coupon codes are instantly applied to your cart at checkout.
- Get exclusive rewards at stores you love. Earn Capital One Shopping Credits while you shop, then redeem those credits for gift cards.
- Compare prices on Amazon to other popular retailers. Capital One Shopping searches for a better price while you shop at Target, Best Buy and more. You’ll see a helpful little pop-up if a better offer is found, including tax and shipping details.
Capital One Shopping is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari. All you need to do is click to enable. It’s super easy.
How do I get Capital One Shopping?
On your browser
- Simply click this link, then click Add to Chrome, Add to Edge or your browser of choice.
- A window will appear with a button, asking you if you wish to add the extension.
- Click Add extension.
- Time to start shopping!
More than just coupon codes
Yes, the Capital One Shopping browser extension can help you find big savings with discount codes, but that’s not its only feature. You also get alerts if the item your purchasing is available somewhere else at a lower price. How cool is that?
It’s such an effective shopping tool that Capital One found customers more than $160 million in savings last year alone.
How can you see great deals on what you’re buying? With the browser extension enabled, it will pop up automatically. It couldn’t be easier. Happy shopping!