The ever-changing world of technology doesn’t come with a user manual, and you need advice you can trust.
That’s exactly what The Kim Komando Show and Komando.com offer. Now it’s easier than ever to share the best way to access Kim’s security alerts, digital tips and weekly radio show: The Komando Community.
Memberships are now gift-able! This holiday season, share your love of tech with friends and family. And if you’re not a member yet, this is a great time to give yourself a gift too.
Sign up now and save 20% off a yearly membership for you or a loved one. You’ll get a whole year of exclusive access to The Kim Komando Show and the ad-free Komando Community for less than $40.
Why should you join the Community?
Members can watch or listen to The Kim Komando Show on any device, any time. That’s 12 hours of quality programming every month. Keep up with the latest in tech, learn how to get the most out of all your devices and get Kim’s best tips and tricks — all on your schedule.
The best part? We’ll never sell your data to advertisers.
It’s no secret social media companies don’t care all that much about your online privacy. Here’s what the Komando Community offers that the others don’t:
- Privacy: Only Komando Community members can look at your profile, and you control exactly what others see.
- Help: Get tech advice and tips from Kim’s experts and other community members in the forums.
- Talk to Kim: Message Kim with your digital questions, and she might just use your question on her show!
- Ad-free: No one will try to sell you stuff.
- Secure: Your data and private information are secure; we will never sell it to advertisers.
How do I gift the Komando Community?
We all use technology, and a Komando Community membership is the perfect gift for anyone in your life who needs tips for staying safe online or just wants to get more out of their everyday tech.
Gifting a membership is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Pick a plan – Choose from a yearly Pro membership (now $39.99) or a yearly Techie membership (now $23.99). Keep reading to see what each membership includes.
- Enter your information – Fill out your name, email, address and credit card info.
- Give your gift – Once you purchase your gift, you will receive a unique link you can send to your friend or family member any time you wish. Your gift recipient will be able to use the link to claim their Komando Community gift membership, where they can set up their account and create their social profile.
Should I sign up as a Techie or a Pro?
With the Techie membership, you can create a Komando Community profile, join groups and chat with other members. You can read blogs and forum posts to find answers to your digital questions.
For the full Komando Community experience, though, you need to go “Pro.” You get all the perks of Techie, plus exclusive access to The Kim Komando Show.
We know you can’t always listen to The Kim Komando Show when it airs on the radio — but with the Komando Community, you can listen anywhere, any time. Watch the latest or past episodes, or download the full show podcasts to any device to watch on your time.
Members can also watch the live recording of the show each week. See all the fun Kim and the team get up to behind the scenes and chat with other Community members.
Pro members can also post questions in the tech forum and get help from other members, Komando staff and even Kim. Plus, start your own blog and access Kim’s full library of helpful eBooks.
What are you waiting for? Now’s a great time to join or give a gift membership to a loved one, and save 20% off the yearly membership. Hurry! Tap or click here and do it now, while you’re thinking about it.