You’ve heard me say for years that free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL aren’t really free. You pay with your privacy. These companies bank on tracking your data and selling it to the highest bidder.
That’s great news for them and bad news for you. Luckily, you don’t have to settle for it. More on that later.
Here’s what you give away when getting your email for free:
- Any Content: Your free email provider scans your email and records phrases and particular words. This way, they will make more money off you because they have more data about you.
- Your Location and Your Senders: Your free email provider knows where and when you have opened any email, as well as any email you have sent. They also track who sent you an email, when they did it, and where they are located. Again, more data points to sell about you.
- Every Single Person: Your free email provider tracks every single person who you correspond with, including all your business contacts, friends, family, doctors and more.
- The Time: Your free email provider knows when you’re more likely to open spam, whether that’s at 6 a.m. or 9 p.m. So that’s why the time of day you get a certain email might change over time.
- All Website Habits: Your free email provider tracks and keeps a record of websites that you frequently visit that send you email, from shopping, research, dating and even your porn habits.
Yea, all that data in your email is gathered, tracked, recorded and sold. But hey, it’s free!
Remember, any time you get anything for free you are the product.
Stop complaining about Big Tech and do something about it. Don’t let Big Tech take advantage of you. Be smarter than that. I did the research and partnered with StartMail. Here’s why it’s tops when it comes to private email services.
- Your privacy comes first. StartMail was built from the ground up with your privacy and security in mind. Your emails are your business, period. And get this — when you delete an email, it’s gone F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
- It’s easy to use. Access StartMail from any device. It’s compatible with Outlook, Thunderbird and Apple Mail, too. StartMail has all the bells and whistles, including search, font styles, image embedding, a spell checker, keyboard shortcuts and signatures.
- Encrypt emails with one click. Lock down an email even if your recipient doesn’t use an encrypted service themselves. You just have to click one button.
Stop being Big Tech’s pawn. You can test-drive StartMail free for 7 days, then use my link to get 50% off your first year. This exclusive deal is just for you. You won’t find a better deal anywhere on the web.
Take this important step now. You’ll thank me later. Tap or click here to check out StartMail now while you’re thinking about it.
P.S. If you’re thinking, “Yeah, Kim, I get that all but switching is a pain,” we’re here for you. Sure, it takes a little work — and free providers are banking on you throwing up your hands and continuing to pass along your private information. Don’t do it.