I’m proud to offer my first-ever full-ride college scholarship for students going into the technology field! Partnering with my alma mater, Arizona State University, the Kim Komando CIS Scholarship was established to support students majoring in Computer Information Systems (CIS). As the only woman in my class, and graduating at the top of my class, this is an opportunity to give back and help make dreams come true.
In the fast-paced industry of tech, it’s so important to support the next generation of innovators. Research firms report the tech industry has surpassed 6.7 million workers and continues to grow. According to key findings from think tank CompTIA:
- There are more than 6 million tech professionals in the United States today.
- Hundreds of thousands of new jobs are added to this industry each year.
- Techies earn over 100% more in salary than the average private-sector wage.
- Over $700 billion is paid in salaries each year.
- Almost 1,000,000 job openings are posted each year.
It’s a great time to be in tech, and I’m excited for what our next leaders will create. Please share this scholarship opportunity with your friends and family, and thank you for your support of The Kim Komando Show!