We’re living in uncertain times. When it comes to protecting our families, we need all the help we can get.
That’s why I’m always on the lookout for apps and services you can trust. I want to tell you about Life360, the first-ever family safety membership.
This easy-to-use app lets you know when your loved ones made it from point A to point B safely. If you have a teen driver, you’ll get a complete driver report. In case of an accident, there’s automatic crash detection with emergency dispatch. For your older family members, get real-time location sharing, smart notifications and one-tap directions to where they are so you can find them quickly.
Let’s jump into all this essential protection has to offer you and your loved ones.
Keep safe what matters most
There’s no replacement for the bond you have with your family. Today, it’s more important than ever to keep our entire family safe. Life360 has been around for a decade, offering families peace of mind with more than just location sharing.
With just one login and one monthly charge, you get a full range of comprehensive safety and coordination tools — at a fraction of the cost of signing up for all those services individually.
It’s made for all facets of life, in and out of the house, including:
- Location safety: Advanced location sharing, location history, and smart real-time notifications for designated places like home, work and school
- Driving safety: Weekly driver summaries, driving behavior report (including top speeds and phone usage driving), crash detection, 24/7 roadside assistance
- Digital safety: Data breach alerts and monthly identity theft protection report
If you have a teenage driver in the family, little ones at home or an elderly relative you want to stay connected with, it’s really a no-brainer. The app is easy for everyone to use, and you’ll all feel better knowing you’re connected.
Ready to get started? Start protecting your family today. Visit Life360.com/Kim and try it out for yourself, free for 7 days.
Which plan should I go with?
There are three different membership options to choose from, but I recommend the Gold plan. It’s the best value at less than $9 per month (when billed annually) — and it’s the most well-rounded plan. It includes:
- 30 days of location history
- Unlimited place alerts
- Family driving summary and individual driver reports
- Crash detection with emergency dispatch
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- $250 in stolen phone coverage
- Crime reports
- SOS help alert with 24/7 dispatchers
- Identity theft protection and restoration with $25K in coverage per person
This is money well spent on the people you care for and love the most. Try it out now while you’re thinking about it at Life360.com/Kim. Get a 7-day free trial and you’ll see why over 25 million families worldwide trust Life360.