If you’re 55 and up, start saving now when you switch to T-Mobile. Visit t-mobile.com/55 or call 1-800-T-Mobile (937-8997) today.
Live from the studio
In the first hour
Widespread COVID-19 exposure notification is one step closer with Apple’s latest iOS feature. Find out how to update your iPhone. Plus, Chrome has added a new tool to keep prying eyes away from your web traffic. And, this Memorial Day weekend, learn more about your family members who served in WWII – for free.watch listen
In the second hour
Facebook has been busy with updates this month, now it’s rolling out Shops to give businesses a storefront. Plus, Apple Store locations around the country are reopening, but there are a couple of things you should know. And, these smart locks and door knobs that make it easy to keep your home germ-free.watch listen
In the third hour
A company is producing a high-tech face mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, but it looks more like something you would wear in space. Plus, there’s a new window you can add to your home decor that mimics natural light. And, Apple’s rumored new tech includes $500 smart glass and an iPhone with no ports.watch listen
- Kim spoke with Michael Gillespie, who is the Ransomware Superhero recovering thousands of files for ransomware victims for free.
- Kim speaks with Joe Ondrak, a senior researcher at Logically – who fight misinformation spread through the news with the use of AI.
- 5 signs the coronavirus ‘contact tracing’ texts you’re getting are a scam
- 13 Alexa skills that you’ll use time and time again
- Pick from thousands of free documentaries to watch on this site
- Smart locks and knobs that make it easy to keep your home germ-free
- Apple Stores reopen, with mandatory masks and temperature checks
- Study shows just how bad apps are at guessing your illness
- Facebook wants to become your new shopping destination – can you trust it?
- Meet your WWII ancestors for free this Memorial Day weekend
- iOS 13.5 is here to make your iPhone COVID-19 contact tracing ready
Refer friends, earn rewards
Share your source of digital lifestyle news, tips and advice with friends and family, and you’ll be on your way to earning awesome rewards!
Call 1-800-858-2550 and mention code KIM, or visit CarShield.com and use code KIM to save 20%.
Find the best tech for your business with Dell.
Save 54% on your first order, plus get a free bag of Dr. Marty’s bestselling dog treats.
See why Epson EcoTank printers are Kim’s printer of choice at Epson.com/EcoTankKim.
Preserve what’s priceless with the Epson FastFoto scanner at Epson.com/FastFotoKim.
Check out Epson Receipt Scanners today at Best Buy, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples or Epson.com/ScanKim.
Protect your privacy. Get three months free when you sign up for one year at ExpressVPN.com/Kim.
Save 90% on 5 TB of cloud backup at IDrive.com when you use promo code “Kim” at checkout.
Visit LinkedIn.com/Kim and, for a limited time, post a job for free.
Let NetSuite show you how they’ll benefit your business with a free product tour at NetSuite.com/Kim.
For a limited time, save 20% on your SimpliSafe security system, and get your first month free when you sign up for Interactive Monitoring.
Get an annual plan of TotalAV Internet Security for only $19 — over 85% off!