If you’re 55 and up, get two lines of unlimited talk, text and data for $70. Visit T-Mobile/55 or call 1-800-T-MOBILE (937-8997) today.
March 28, 2020
Here are the highlights for this week's show. Don't miss a minute!
Live from the studio
In the first hour
As focus remains on the spread of coronavirus, cybercriminals are risking lives by attacking institutions – like hospitals. Plus, internet traffic is surging, and Facebook is no exception – even though the company says it’s not making money. And, a lot of companies are giving away freebies to make being stuck at home not so bad.watch listen
In the second hour
Medical workers in one state are wearing rings on their fingers packed with tech that could detect illness before symptoms appear. Plus, the picture resolution on YouTube might not look very good all of a sudden. Find out why and how to fix it. And, watch out for false claims about the census and coronavirus.watch listen
In the third hour
Find out how lies about the coronavirus go viral and how to avoid falling for them. Plus, the FBI wants you to pass some of that time at home by using their physical fitness app. Just turn over a lot of your privacy to get started. And, many small businesses may never recover from the pandemic. Find out how you can help.watch listen
- Scott Kelly is a retired astronaut who spent a year in space provides tips on how to deal with self-isolation
- K Health offers free virtual primary care for coronavirus questions
- Matthew Bagdanovich is the founder at Fish Hawk Spirits in Florida where they are making hand sanitizer for local police and nurses
- Summit, the world’s fastest supercomputer, is simulating how the coronavirus works to find cures
- Feeling lonely? Here’s how to host a virtual get-together with friends and family
- How many cases in your state? Use this coronavirus tracking map
- How to stay in touch with your kids and grandkids during the pandemic
- This is why YouTube’s video quality just got worse and how to fix it
- Use Nextdoor to get help with shopping and more during the coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus freebies: Companies giving out free stuff right now, and how to get it
- 12 companies that are hiring right now
Ask me your digital question!
Navigating the digital world can be intimidating and sometimes downright daunting. Let me help! Reach out today to ask your digital question. You might even be on my show!
Find the best tech for your business with Dell.
See why Epson EcoTank printers are Kim’s printer of choice at Epson.com/EcoTankKim.
Preserve what’s priceless with the Epson FastFoto scanner at Epson.com/FastFotoKim.
Check out Epson Receipt Scanners today at Best Buy, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples or Epson.com/ScanKim.
Protect your privacy. Get three months free when you sign up for one year at ExpressVPN.com/Kim.
Save 90% on 5 TB of cloud backup at IDrive.com when you use promo code “Kim” at checkout.
Visit LinkedIn.com/Kim and, for a limited time, post a job for free.
Let NetSuite show you how they’ll benefit your business with a free product tour at NetSuite.com/Kim.
Visit Pure-Light.com today to upgrade your home’s air quality with Pure-Light’s revolutionary LED lightbulbs.
Protect your home and family today. Go to SimpliSafeKim.com and get a FREE HD home security camera when you purchase a SimpliSafe system.
Visit SolveiQ.com/kim today, and get their expert tools and support for only $9.99 a month!
Don’t trust Big Tech with your data and privacy. Go to StartMail.com/Kim today for a seven-day free trial and 50% off your first year.
Support your heart health with SuperBeets Heart Chews. Get an extra bag free with your order at KimsBeets.com.