If you’re 55 and up, start saving now when you switch to T-Mobile. Visit t-mobile.com/55 or call 1-800-T-Mobile (937-8997) today.
March 28, 2020
Here are the highlights for this week's show. Don't miss a minute!
Live from the studio
In the first hour
As focus remains on the spread of coronavirus, cybercriminals are risking lives by attacking institutions – like hospitals. Plus, internet traffic is surging, and Facebook is no exception – even though the company says it’s not making money. And, a lot of companies are giving away freebies to make being stuck at home not so bad.watch listen
In the second hour
Medical workers in one state are wearing rings on their fingers packed with tech that could detect illness before symptoms appear. Plus, the picture resolution on YouTube might not look very good all of a sudden. Find out why and how to fix it. And, watch out for false claims about the census and coronavirus.watch listen
In the third hour
Find out how lies about the coronavirus go viral and how to avoid falling for them. Plus, the FBI wants you to pass some of that time at home by using their physical fitness app. Just turn over a lot of your privacy to get started. And, many small businesses may never recover from the pandemic. Find out how you can help.watch listen
March 25, 2023
March 18, 2023
March 11, 2023
- Scott Kelly is a retired astronaut who spent a year in space provides tips on how to deal with self-isolation
- K Health offers free virtual primary care for coronavirus questions
- Matthew Bagdanovich is the founder at Fish Hawk Spirits in Florida where they are making hand sanitizer for local police and nurses
- Summit, the world’s fastest supercomputer, is simulating how the coronavirus works to find cures
- Feeling lonely? Here’s how to host a virtual get-together with friends and family
- How many cases in your state? Use this coronavirus tracking map
- How to stay in touch with your kids and grandkids during the pandemic
- This is why YouTube’s video quality just got worse and how to fix it
- Use Nextdoor to get help with shopping and more during the coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus freebies: Companies giving out free stuff right now, and how to get it
- 12 companies that are hiring right now
Stop robocalls once and for all
Robocalls are not only annoying, but they scam Americans out of millions every year. Learn Kim’s tricks for stopping them for good in this handy guide.
Call 1-800-858-2550 and mention code KIM, or visit CarShield.com and use code KIM to save 20%.
Find the best tech for your business with Dell.
Save 54% on your first order, plus get a free bag of Dr. Marty’s bestselling dog treats.
Protect your privacy. Get three months free when you sign up for one year at ExpressVPN.com/Kim.
Save 90% on 5 TB of cloud backup at IDrive.com when you use promo code “Kim” at checkout.
Let NetSuite show you how they’ll benefit your business with a free product tour at NetSuite.com/Kim.
For a limited time, save 20% on your SimpliSafe security system, and get your first month free when you sign up for Interactive Monitoring.
Get an annual plan of TotalAV Internet Security for only $19 — over 85% off!
Be a part of our show
Be a caller
Got a digital lifestyle question for Kim? You could be on the show!Ask Kim
Watch any time
Get instant access to the show on-demand in the Komando Community.Join Now
Find a station
Don’t miss a single episode! Tune in on your local radio station.Listen Now