Online shopping is supposed to be easy, with 24/7 access to all of your favorite stores. You can even do it wearing your pajamas from wherever you are.
But how do you know you’re getting the best deals? That’s where “simple” turns to “difficult.” Now you have to do a bunch of comparison shopping on tons of websites and search for valid coupon codes. But with Honey, it doesn’t have to be stressful.
Honey is the free online shopping tool that finds the best promo codes and automatically saves you money. It’s super easy to use, too. Here’s what it’s all about.
1. Honey’s money-saving tools
You’re already shopping online, so not using Honey on items you’re already buying is just passing up free money.
If you’re unfamiliar, Honey is both a browser extension and an app that automatically scans the web for the best deals and promo codes for the sites you’re shopping on. With this tool, you don’t need to do a separate search to find BOGOs or discounts; Honey handles everything for you.
It works by connecting to known coupon databases and checking for expiration dates and current promotions. When a matching coupon or promo code is found, Honey automatically applies it when you check out, which helps you spend less time hunting and more time shopping.
Here are some of the tools Honey uses to get you the best value:
- Savings Finder – Honey’s original and most popular tool automatically finds and applies coupon codes on more than 40,000 popular sites. One click is all it takes.
- Honey Gold – Earn rewards while you save with Honey’s exclusive Honey Gold program. Redeem your Gold for gift cards at your favorite stores.
- Price History – See how much an item’s price has gone up and down in the past. Based on past trends, you can choose to buy now or wait for another drop.
- Droplist – Who has time to track prices? Just add items to your Droplist and Honey will watch them for you and notify you when there’s a price drop.
- Amazon Best Price – Honey compares every seller to show you the lowest price (even if Amazon doesn’t). Plus, lots of Honey’s tools work together to make Amazon even better.
- Mobile App – Meet the world’s most convenient way to buy. Shop your favorite stores, get amazing deals, discover new finds and check out — all in one app.
Honey gives everyone the tools it takes to find the best savings, perks and all-around value. And it makes them free and easy-to-use so you can always spend with confidence.
2. Save time and money
With most websites that offer “free” services, you are actually the product. They collect as much information about you as possible and sell it to the highest bidder.
Honey only collects the bare minimum to help you find the best deals and does not sell your data. It has a team dedicated to protecting your information and has put in place physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure your security.
So, how does Honey provide great service without charging you? Great question. With Honey, when you save it gets a commission from the retailer at no cost to you. How great is that!?
3. Trusted by millions, savings in the billions
If you’ve ever searched for coupon codes on your own, you know how scary it can be. You do a simple online search and some of the results look like shady websites. Who knows what they’re up to?
Some of the sites claiming to offer promo codes are reminiscent of those that illegally offer free movies or pay-per-view events. And you know you can’t trust those sites as they most likely will infect your device with malware.
With Honey, you don’t need to worry. It’s trusted by many and has been used by more than 18 million people. Even more impressive is the amount of money saved. Honey has saved consumers nearly $2 billion. If you’re not using Honey, you’re missing out on free money.
4. Works with thousands of retailers
You don’t have to worry about missing out on your favorite retail locations, either. Honey works with thousands of retailers including Pizza Hut, Macy’s, Best Buy, Sears and more.
Whether you’re ordering pizza, buying clothes or booking a hotel, Honey will make sure you never overpay again.
5. Easy to set up and use
Finding online coupons or promo codes can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. And even once you’ve found a code, there’s a chance it’s already expired or just doesn’t work.
That might just be frustrating enough to keep you from looking for discounts altogether, but don’t give up. Use Honey instead.
You’re going to love just how simple Honey is to use. Here’s how:
- Just install the extension to your browser, which takes only a couple of seconds.
- Shop like normal on your favorite websites. When you find something you’d like to buy, put it in your cart.
- Once you go to check out, the Honey extension automatically finds and applies the best coupons. It works on thousands of sites.
The Honey extension works on most major browsers now. It’s available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Edge. Or, if you prefer shopping through your phone or tablet, you can download the Honey app. It’s available for free for both Apple and Android gadgets.