Every week, more than 1 million listeners tune in to The Kim Komando Show across 400 radio stations. That’s a whole lot of you getting the latest tech news, digital advice and Kim’s pro tips.
But if you can’t catch the show on your local station or you just want to listen on your time, there’s a great way to do it: The Kim Komando Show podcast.
Get exclusive access to the full three-hour show as a podcast, and you can listen any time, from any device. So how do you get it? Join the ad-free Komando Community! Tap or click here to sign up if you haven’t already.
Now that you’re signed up, it’s time to start listening on your iPhone or Android smartphone. Just follow these simple instructions to get The Kim Komando Show on your phone and listen to the latest episode or catch up on past weeks.
How to listen
Our team has been hard at work to make it easier for you to listen to the Kim Komando Show podcast on your favorite device. We just launched a new podcast feed that works in the Apple Podcast app, as well as any Android or iOS app that supports authenticated feeds.
If you’ve been a member for a while and your podcast app recently stopped working, you just need to resubscribe under the new feed.
Here is what you need to know:
- Find the option in the podcast app of your choice to “add feed” or “add URL.”
- Enter the feed URL: https://community.komando.com/feed/tkks/
- When prompted, enter your Komando Community username (your account email works too) and password.
The specific steps will vary depending on the app you use. Here are some screenshots for some commonly used apps for iOS and Android.
iOS: Apple Podcasts
- Open the Apple Podcasts app.
- Click the Library icon at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have no existing podcasts, you will see the option “Add a Podcast by URL” towards the middle of the screen.
NOTE: If you already have podcasts in your Library, you will need to hit “Edit” in the top-right corner and then “Add a Podcast by URL.”
- Type or paste in the podcast’s RSS feed: https://community.komando.com/feed/tkks/
- Click Subscribe.
- Enter your Komando Community username (your account email works too) and password when prompted.
Android: Podcast Addict
TIP: If you copy the URL on your phone prior to starting this process, it will automatically input it for you during the setup process.
Feed URL: https://community.komando.com/feed/tkks/
- Install Podcast Addict from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap the + sign to add a new podcast. You can either use the icon under Get Started or the one in the top-right, as shown below.
- On the next screen, tap RSS.
- Now, enter the Feed URL and CHECK the box for Authentication. Enter your Komando Community username (or email address) and password. Tap ADD to finish.
- If you are having trouble or need steps for a podcast app not listed here, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the device you are using, the version of your operating system and the podcast app you are setting up.