We hear all the time from listeners and readers who love the great prices you can find on Amazon but prefer, for whatever reason, not to shop on the site. That doesn’t mean you’re stuck paying full price or higher prices elsewhere. You just need the right tool to help you find deals.
With Capital One Shopping, shop as you normally would. And you’ll Capitol One finds a better deal, the easy-use browser extension will alert you before you spend an extra penny — and it’s completely free. You don’t have to be a Capital One credit card member, either. Anyone can use Capital One Shopping to save money and time with the click of a button. We’ll show you how.
Full disclosure: Capital One Shopping compensates us when you get the browser extension using the links in this article.
Never miss out on savings again
It’s easy to spend money online but getting the most value is a different story. It takes time to find the best deals. Prices change depending on the buyer, and it’s easy to miss a better deal on another site. Not everyone has time to spend comparison shopping for every purchase.
That’s why Capital One Shopping gives everyone the tools it takes to find a jaw-dropping deal. The best part? It’s totally free to use and super easy to set up.
How does it work?
Capital One Shopping is a browser extension that helps you find incredible deals on what you’re buying. If you’re not familiar with browser extensions, it’s pretty simple. They work like a plugin for your internet browser and add specific functions and features.
With the Capital One Shopping browser extension, savings is just a couple clicks away.
- Available coupon codes are instantly applied to your cart at checkout.
- Get exclusive rewards at stores you love. Earn Capital One Shopping Credits while you shop, then redeem those credits for gift cards.
- Compare prices on Amazon to other popular retailers. Capital One Shopping searches for a better price while you shop at Target, Best Buy and more. You’ll see a helpful little pop-up if a better offer is found, including tax and shipping details.
Capital One Shopping is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari. All you need to do is click to enable. It’s super easy.
How do I get Capital One Shopping?
On your browser
- Simply click this link, then click Add to Chrome, Add to Edge or your browser of choice.
- A window will appear with a button, asking you if you wish to add the extension.
- Click Add extension.
- Time to start shopping!
More than just coupon codes
Yes, the Capital One Shopping browser extension can help you find big savings with discount codes, but that’s not its only feature. You also get alerts if the item your purchasing is available somewhere else at a lower price. How cool is that?
It’s such an effective shopping tool that Capital One found customers more than $160 million in savings last year alone.
How can you find potential savings? With the browser extension enabled, Capitol One scours the internet for a deal and any it finds will pop up automatically. It couldn’t be easier. Happy shopping!