The worst type of expense is one that’s unexpected, whether it’s a major medical situation or dealing with a high-dollar home repair when the air conditioner finally gives out. But those aren’t the only bills that can drain your bank account. Unexpected breakdowns with your car can be shockingly expensive, too.
Have you ever had to replace a transmission in one of your vehicles? It can get real ugly real fast! We’re talking up to thousands of dollars.
That’s why we recommend our sponsor, CarShield. You could save thousands on covered repairs. Keep reading to find out how CarShield works and a few situations where you might need it.
Reasons you’ll want CarShield watching your back
Having protection with CarShield will give you much-needed peace of mind and take all the worry out of maintaining your vehicle. Here are some of the reasons it’s a good idea to plan ahead.
1. Does your car have high mileage?
If you’re driving a vehicle with mileage that’s gone well past the six-digit mark, you’re probably worried that it’s not going to last much longer. And for good reason. The older your vehicle gets, the more prone they will be to breakdowns. A CarShield plan can help extend the life of your vehicle and keep it on the road for years.
2. What if I just bought a new car?
CarShield is even a good idea for new car owners. Why? Since all cars depreciate over time, taking care of it is crucial to help retain value. CarShield can help you keep it in good, drivable condition without having to stress about extensive out of pocket expenses.
3. The not so trustworthy mechanics
If you’ve been gouged by a $120 per hour mechanic (and who hasn’t been?), a CarShield vehicle service plan will take care of it. All of its policies cover repairs to the most expensive essential parts (engine, axle and transmission).
4. Perfect for family-minded folks
You probably have a busy family life and would prefer CarShield to take care of every aspect of your automotive needs. Its comprehensive new car plan will keep your vehicle and budget covered, and it’s similar to manufacturers’ new car coverage.
5. Don’t get us started with those commutes
Many of us totally depend on our vehicle for work, and won’t take any chances. CarShield is available 24/7, every day, to offer immediate roadside assistance in case your car breaks down. Many plans include a rental, and all plans include towing.
6. That warranty doesn’t last forever
Manufacturers know their vehicles don’t get better with age. If your car is over three years old, it’s far more likely to require expensive repairs (and that’s why they cut you off). Don’t rely on that warranty that doesn’t last. Instead, stay covered with CarShield.
How does CarShield work?
You already know the headaches that come with any sort of auto repair. On top of the final cost, you have to deal with inconveniences along the way that may also include the cost of a rental car.
That’s where CarShield comes in. Starting at just $99 a month, CarShield offers customizable and flexible payment plans with no long-term contracts. CarShield has helped over 1 million customers. It’s America’s No. 1 auto protection company, for good reason. Here’s a closer look at the coverage:
- Engine, drive axle and transmission coverage: Most of CarShield’s plans cover these expensive repairs.
- Highly customizable service plans: Select the options and coverage you need for your vehicle.
- Easy, flexible payment terms: There’s a plan for every budget.
- 24-hour roadside assistance: No more worrying about the potential of a breakdown. Get roadside assistance 24/7, anywhere.
- Towing and rental cars provided: Breakdowns are a nightmare. With CarShield, your car will be towed and receive rental car benefits with qualifying repairs.
- Your choice of repair facility: You’re not limited here. Take your vehicle to your dealer or any ASE licensed mechanic.
What are you waiting for? Don’t hold off until something goes wrong. You’ll be stuck with a huge bill. Save even more for being a listener of Kim’s show! Call CarShield at 800-CAR-6000 and mention code KIM or visit CarShield.com and use code KIM to save 10%!