There are two kinds of people: Those who keep their inbox at zero and those floating around 14,503. All right, some live in the space in between, but the point is if you don’t keep careful control of your emails, your inbox can become unmanageable before you know it.
Most of us are loyal to our email accounts for years and years. Once you’ve let all the people in your life know your email address, you don’t want to go through the hassle of changing it and making sure everyone gets the new one.
One problem with that is, after years of activity, an email address can end up on spam lists. There are so many unwanted emails in your inbox at any given time it’s difficult to keep track of everything. That’s where CleanEmail can help.
The site helps you manage your mailbox — group and organize, remove, label and archive emails. If your mailbox is overloaded with promotional emails, notifications, unread messages and you don’t know where to start, keep reading.
There are several email cleaners out there, some free and some pretty steep. CleanEmail sets itself apart from the others these features:
- You’re in control – Instead of relying on simple automation scripts to auto-clean your mailbox (which may result in loss of important emails), CleanEmail’s email inbox cleaner utilizes sophisticated algorithms to identify and categorize emails, giving you all the power to complete the task.
- Protect the emails you need – You can define what types of emails you think are important in the “Protected,” “Friends and Family” and “Coworkers” sections, further improving the engine and saving you more time.
- Set up aliases – If you’re using multiple email accounts or aliases, you can make the email cleaner app engine even smarter by instructing CleanEmail to capture and group all emails sent by you and to you by addresses that are directly associated with a specific mailbox. Add a single address, like firstname.lastname@example.org or a whole domain @domain.com, and CleanEmail will do the rest.
- Quick and easy removal – Moving, deleting and unsubscribing from emails in email clients or web interface is slow and limiting. CleanEmail can remove thousands of emails by directly communicating with your mailbox “server-to-server.” No need to download everything to your phone or desktop anymore, or move to the trash and delete page by page.
- Multi-platform support – CleanEmail is built to work from any major browser, on all email clients and on all devices. One CleanEmail subscription covers your mailbox across all your devices.
You can sign up for an account and clean out the first 1,000 emails for free. This is a nice way to test out CleanEmail and see if it’s for you.
To continue with the service, you’ll need to sign up for a paid subscription.
For one year of service, it costs $29.99 to clean one mail account with no limitations. To clean five mail accounts with no limitations it’s $49.99 for one year. Ten accounts cost $99.99 for one year.