- Courses expertly created by a dedicated team of linguists and language specialists
- Beginner and intermediate content designed to push the boundaries of learning technology
- Native speaker videos for language learning in context – no actors, just real people
- Chatbots to help you sound natural and hone your conversational flow
- A variety of games to help you learn and practice, including Speed Review, Listening Skills, Difficult Words and Classic Review
Did you ever want to learn a foreign language but just never got around to it? Being able to speak multiple languages can be extremely helpful, particularly if you’re a world traveler.But learning new languages can be difficult, especially as an adult. Most likely the last thing you want to do after a long day of work is settle in for a study session.It doesn’t have to be a chore though. There’s an app that actually turns learning into an entertaining game.I’m talking about the Memrise: Language Learning app.The app lets you explore new worlds and phrases to learn how to speak, read and write several foreign languages. Memrise has a large variety of games, fun chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos. Memrise provides a practical, innovative approach to foreign language learning.Let’s take a look at some of the app’s features:
Join the Komando Community!
Get even more digital know-how and entertainment within the Komando Community! Watch or listen to The Kim Komando Show on your schedule, read Kim's eBooks for free, and get answers in the Tech Forum.