- A free Basic or Premium Account – Basic gives you limited access to various features. Premium gives you unlimited access.
- A secure environment where you can safely access your personal information and perform self-service tasks.
- Applications (online and PDF) for disability compensation and various benefits.
- Employment resources.
- A personalized Dashboard that you can customize to suit your preferences and informational needs.
- Access to the National Resource Directory, which enables you to find links to resources based on subjects in which you are interested.
Let me begin by thanking you for your service!The United States has the greatest military on Earth, with nearly 1.5 million patriotic men and women actively serving right now.Our loyal military personnel put their lives on the line whenever they’re called into action. In return for their service, these brave men and woman are entitled to certain government benefits. But how does a service member know what benefits they qualify for?The eBenefits website can help with that. This site is a collaboration between the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Department of Defense (DoD). It was built to serve Veterans, Service members, Wounded Warriors, their family members, and their authorized caregivers.Some features that you will find on the eBenefits site include:
Check out the free Komando.com App!
Get the latest tech updates and breaking news on the go, straight to your phone, with the Komando.com App, available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.