Computer systems in cars are the new normal. When something breaks, it could cost a fortune. And now is not the time for expensive repairs. My Mom drives a car that’s 10 years old — and she got hit with a $300 repair to fix the back hatch.
Think about how high costs could go for more expensive repairs, like engine or transmission problems. What would you do if your vehicle stopped running or needed a repair like that? Could you write a check for thousands of dollars?
That’s why I recommend CarShield. You could save thousands on covered repairs. Keep reading to see why CarShield is a no-brainer to protect you from those budget-busting surprise repair costs.
How does CarShield work?
If you’ve had car problems in the past, you know the headache that comes with any kind of repair. On top of the final cost, you have to deal with all the worries along the way. And you may even be on the hook for your own rental car, which adds even more injury to insult.
That’s where CarShield comes in. Starting at only $99 a month, CarShield offers customizable and flexible payment plans with no long-term contracts. CarShield has helped over 1 million customers. It’s America’s No. 1 auto protection company, for good reason. Here’s a closer look at the coverage:
- Engine, drive axle and transmission coverage: Most of CarShield’s plans cover these expensive repairs.
- Highly customizable service plans: Select the options and coverage you need for your vehicle.
- Easy, flexible payment terms: There’s a plan for every budget.
- 24-hour roadside assistance: No more worrying about the potential of a breakdown. Get roadside assistance 24/7, anywhere.
- Towing and rental cars provided: Breakdowns are a nightmare. With CarShield, your car will be towed and receive rental car benefits with qualifying repairs.
- Your choice of repair facility: You’re not limited here. Take your vehicle to your dealer or any ASE licensed mechanic.
Do I need this protection?
If you have an extended warranty on your vehicle, you’re probably wondering how CarShield is different. Simply put, it picks up where your warranty drops off or to fill gaps in coverage.
It’s also different from your auto insurance policy. In general, auto insurance covers collision or accidental damage to your vehicle. A CarShield service contract covers the mechanical parts of your vehicle. Your engine, transmission and other vital parts are protected anytime they break down or malfunction.
Want to see how much you can save? Check out this chart that shows a sampling of CarShield customers’ savings. These numbers will blow you away. The owner of a 2011 Range Rover saved more than $14,300 on engine repairs. A Chevy Silverado owner saved nearly $12,000 on an oil pump claim.
What are you waiting for? Don’t wait for something to go wrong. You’ll be stuck with a huge bill. Save even more for being a listener of my show! Call CarShield at 800-CAR-6000 and mention code KIM or visit CarShield.com and use code KIM to save 10%!