- Listen to feeds in the background – You’re able to run other apps while listening to police.
- Listen to feeds on your computer – Just send yourself an email with a link to the feed and open it on your browser.
- Share feeds with family and friends – If you’re concerned about someone else’s safety, simply send them an email with a link to the feed. They don’t need to purchase the app to listen with you.
- Worldwide coverage – Listen to emergency situations happening across the globe with live feeds from other cities, states and countries.
- One-tap access – Save your favorite feeds to the front screen for quick access.
Listen to police scanners from any neighborhood
By Mark Jones, Komando.com
May 7, 2017
It’s a dangerous world out there for sure. If an emergency situation is happening, one of the most valuable things to have access to is real-time information.Police departments typically have the most current information during an emergency. Now, you can use your Apple gadget to listen to their radio and find out what’s going on.The Best Police Scanner app is available in Apple’s App Store for $2.99.The app lets you tap into the largest collection of live police, firefighters, aircraft, railroad, marine, emergency and ham radios. Be the first to know all of the important news, events or major crime waves happening in your town.With the Best Police Scanner app, you will know all the insider lingo used by local police. Localized police codes are included so you can understand police language specific to your city.Here are some of the app’s features:
Join the Komando Community
Get even more know-how in the Komando Community! Here, you can enjoy The Kim Komando Show on your schedule, read Kim's eBooks for free, ask your tech questions in the Forum — and so much more.