- Mute audio, adjust video length and reorder clips.
- Create animated titles and captions that display on your video.
- Generate captions automatically that match the timing of what you’re saying.
- Change up the style throughout your video.
- Add emojis and text.
- Change the look of your video with different themes.
- Add animated speech bubbles, symbols and banners.
- Include full-screen posters to tell your story in a fun new way.
- Pan and zoom while recording by dragging and pinching your fingers.
- Liven up your videos by adding music from your library or built-in soundtracks.
Once you’re happy with your video, Clips will make recommendations for who you might want to share it with. You can also share the video with specific people via Messages, or post it directly to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
Since Clips is one of Apple’s apps, it’s only available for iOS devices. You can download it for free from the App Store, but there is a tiny catch. Clips only works on devices running iOS 10.3 or higher. This is just one more incentive to update your device if you haven’t already. There are also some security bugs that will be fixed when you update to 10.3.1, so you’d better hurry!
To try Clips for yourself, check it out by clicking on the blue button below.