Ideas and help in the palm of your handsFor folks who use an Android device, the concept of struggling to come up with ideas can be a thing of the past with the Life Hacks app.Essentially, the app provides options and ideas in a neat format free of charge.Need help with technology? How about food and drinks? It has that, along with hacks for saving money, relationships, parties and survival. There are also hacks for parenting, health and fitness, recipes, technology and brainy stuff. Pretty much, if you can think of it, they’ll have a hack.The idea behind Life Hacks is, according to the app itself, that “learning new skills should never stop.” Therefore, the hope is to help make your life more interesting and easier, with more than 13 categories of hacks available.If you’re not even sure what kind of hack you are looking for but want one anyway, you will see the “hack of the day” and can also see what is trending across the platform.Making the app even more fun is the fact that the hacks are updated daily, and they are all available in pictures, text or video. You can use the app on or offline, and hacks you like can be bookmarked, saved and shared on social media.With nearly 4,000 reviews, Life Hack has an outstanding 4.5-star (out of five) rating.
So why download Life Hacks?
- With more than 13 categories to choose from, answers and ideas will be at your fingertips
- Since hacks are updated daily, you will always be able to find new options
- There are no hidden charges
- Hacks can be viewed both online and offline
- You will be able to view hacks in text, picture and video
- It will be tough to forget hacks since you can “like,” bookmark and save them