I hope you’re having a great Thanksgiving Day spending time with the people you love and eating delicious food. Along with watching the parade, having good conversation, and slipping into a turkey coma, don’t forget to take a moment to reflect your own life. I’m sure that there are many wonderful things you are thankful for.
I’m very thankful for my husband, Barry, and my son, Ian. I have been blessed to have a loving family, a healthy body, a great career, and a way to help and give back to people from all walks of life.
Beyond my family, I’m thankful to live in a country where we enjoy tremendous freedom. I’m especially appreciative for the military men and women currently training and fighting to protect our country.
Likewise, I’m thankful for all the men and women who serve in our medical facilities, police, fire, and emergency services as they work hard today and every day.
Finally, I’m thankful for YOU. Because of your support, we are able to put out a national radio show, podcasts, newsletters, articles, and more to help millions of people live their best digital lives.
Of course, we’re here to help you in so many ways this holiday to help you save time. We put together these fabulous shopping guides.
- Kim’s 2022 holiday picks: 42 great gift ideas for anyone on your list
- Shopping list: Best gifts under $50
- Have more to spend? Best gifts under $100
- Smart home tech is on sale! 15 gadgets for you or anyone on your list
- 15 gifts that will actually solve a problem in your recipient’s life
And we have some tips to help you out.
- How to tell if a deal is really a deal
- Money tight? Tricks to help you save big on holiday gifts
- Best hidden map feature that will save you money on gas
- How to share Wi-Fi without giving out your password
- Traveling this year? Don’t get fooled by these flight cancellation scams
And here are links to a few of our popular podcasts you can listen to over the long weekend. I catch up on podcasts while I’m cooking and cleaning!
- Update Chrome now, cash-saving travel tips, spot the real Amazon reviews (39 minutes)
- Venmo on Amazon, holiday smart speaker, FBI riddle (42 minutes)
- Car recall alert, self-driving taxis, smart assistant tricks (49 minutes)
- How to schedule email (1 minute)
- 4 times you need to change a password (1 minute)
- 5 ways to get free shipping whenever you shop online (1 minute)
Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving and a restful vacation!
P.S. There are so many scams if you Google search “online tech support.” You need technical support you can trust and that’s why we now offer online tech support. Whether it’s your Wi-Fi, printer, Windows, Mac, smartphone, or even a drone, you won’t pay if we don’t fix your problem. Go now to GetKimsHelp.com or bookmark the site for when you need a hand.