Have you finally run out of things to watch on Netflix? There are no more movies or shows you have not already seen?
If your answer is "yes," we know you're lying. We are not here to judge, though, because it's possible there's a good reason why you have not seen all the streaming service has to offer.
But we get it -- at some point you have seen everything you wanted to see. Netflix understands this too, which is why their lineup changes on a monthly basis. September is right around the corner, which means change is afoot.
Unlike some months where it seems like not much in the way of "big" titles come to the service, September will offer a good many movies that will get people excited. Topping the list?
Black Panther (2018)
Are you ready to go back to Wakanda? One of the most successful Marvel movies we have seen, it took us to a world of wonder, with amazing technology, music and imagery that pleased most everyone who saw it.
Starring Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa (Black Panther) along with Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger and others, the movie follows the story of a new king who had to grow into his role during a time of great upheaval in not only their country, but the world as a whole.
Black Panther received, nearly universally, rave reviews, with many even believing it was a revolutionary film. If not that, it was certainly an entertaining movie and one of the best in the Marvel universe, which has been churning out hits for 10 years already.
Black Panther will hit Netflix on Sept. 4.
The Breakfast Club (1985)
Some films just define a generation, having an impact that goes beyond the theater. The Breakfast Club is one of them, with the John Hughes classic being one of the most iconic movies you will ever see.
Starring Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy and Paul Gleason, it was the story of five high school students who met in Saturday detention and were each assigned a 1,000-word essay in which they must describe "who they think they are."
Throughout their time together they realized each had more in common with one another than they thought, understanding that the stereotypes everyone pegged them for do not really apply. Everlasting friendships were made and romances blossomed.
And on Sept. 1, you can watch and relive it all.
Iron Fist (Season 2)
Back to the Marvel theme, Sept. 7 will see the arrival of the second season of Iron Fist. The first season was rather polarizing, but now it's back for round two.
The show stars Finn Jones as Danny Rand, a wealthy heir who is trained to harness the mystical power and become the Iron Fist. It features good action and figures to have a compelling story.
The Marvel shows that are produced for Netflix tend to have a much darker theme than what we get from the movies, with more realism, too. Iron Fist very much fits into that mold, and will provide plenty of action in its second campaign.
What else is coming in September?
Other highlights include the movies "Scarface," "The Emperor's New Groove," "Bruce Almighty," "Role Models" and "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World." There will also be some new Netflix films, such as "Nappily Ever After" and "Bleach."
As for the entire list:
- 10,000 B.C.
- Another Cinderella Story
- August Rush
- Bruce Almighty
- Fair Game
- Groundhog Day
- King Kong
- La Catedral del Mar (Netflix original)
- Martian Child
- Monkey Twins (Netflix original)
- Mr. Sunshine (Netflix original)
- Nacho Libre
- Pearl Harbor
- Sisters (Netflix original)
- Spider-Man 3
- Summer Catch
- Sydney White
- The Ant Bully
- The Breakfast Club
- The Cider House Rules
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- The Keeping Hours
- The River Wild
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
- Two Weeks Notice
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Quantico: Season 3
- A Taiwanese Tale of Two Cities (Netflix original)
- Black Panther
- Van Helsing: Season 2
- Wentworth: Season 6
- Once Upon a Time: Season 7
- Atypical: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Cable Girls: Season 3 (Netflix original)
- City of Joy (Netflix original)
- First and Last (Netflix original)
- Iron Fist: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Next Gen (Netflix original)
- Sierra Burgess Is A Loser (Netflix original)
- Stretch Armstrong & the Flex Fighters: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- The Most Assassinated Woman in the World (Netflix original)
- Call the Midwife: Series 7
- Daniel Sloss: Live Shows (Netflix original)
- The Resistance Banker (Netflix original)
- Blacklist: Season 5
- Life (Netflix original)
- On My Skin (Netflix original)
- American Vandal: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Bleach (Netflix original)
- Boca Juniors Confidential (Netflix original)
- BoJack Horseman: Season 5 (Netflix original)
- Car Masters: Rust to Riches (Netflix original)
- Ingobernable: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- LAST HOPE (Netflix original)
- Norm Macdonald has a Show (Netflix original)
- Super Monsters Monster Party: Songs (Netflix original)
- The Angel (Netflix original)
- The Dragon Prince (Netflix original)
- The Land of Steady Habits (Netflix original)
- The World’s Most Extraordinary Homes: Season 2 Part A (Netflix original)
- Inside The Freemasons: Season 1
- Role Models
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- The Witch
- American Horror Story: Cult
- D.L. Hughley: Contrarian (Netflix original)
- Battlefish (Netflix original)
- DRAGON PILOT: Hisone & Masotan (Netflix original)
- Hilda (Netflix original)
- Maniac: Limited Series (Netflix original)
- Nappily Ever After (Netflix original)
- Quincy (Netflix original)
- The Good Cop (Netflix original)
- The Walking Dead: Season 8
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Norsemen: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- The Hurricane Heist
- Chef’s Table: Volume 5 (Netflix original)
- El Marginal: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Forest of Piano (Netflix original)
- Hold the Dark (Netflix original)
- Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Lessons From A School Shooting: Notes from Dunblane (Netflix original)
- Lost Song (Netflix original)
- Made in Mexico (Netflix original)
- Reboot: The Guardian Code: Season 2 (Netflix original)
- Skylanders Academy: Season 3 (Netflix original)
- The 3rd Eye (Netflix original)
- Two Catalonias (Netflix original)
- Big Miracle
As for what's leaving in September
- 13 Going on 30
- A Royal Night Out
- Batman Begins
- Dead Poets Society
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Exporting Raymond
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
- Hotel for Dogs
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- It Might Get Loud
- Joyful Noise
- Just Friends
- Lockup: County Jails: Collection 1
- Man on Wire
- Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild
- The Assets
- The Bucket List
- The Dark Knight
- The Descent
- The Descent: Part 2
- Waffle Street
- Rules of Engagement: Seasons 1 - 7
- Pete’s Dragon
- A Star Is Born
- Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
- Are You Here
- Jackass 3.5: The Unrated Movie
- Moonrise Kingdom
- The Imitation Game
'Evil Genius' documentary raises questions about robbery gone wrong
This week's "What I Streamed And Really Liked" pick, available on Netflix, is the documentary "Evil Genius: The True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist." Tap or click here to learn more about it.