Coming up with dinner ideas is hard enough. It gets even tougher when you or a family member won't eat certain things, like meat. This time of year can also be challenging for those who observe Lent and don't eat meat on Fridays.
Well, thanks to my sponsor HelloFresh, dinner has never been easier. There is an endless number of dishes to choose from and I can get specific on what foods I like and don't like. There is something for everyone on the menu! And HellloFresh delivers all of the fresh ingredients right to your door. In 30 minutes or less, you can have a chef worthy meal on the table!
This week, my pick is a perfect meatless meal. This amazing dinner has lobster ravioli and shrimp! How can you beat that? What if I tell you it only takes 30 minutes to prepare?
Lobster Ravioli and Shrimp with Tomatoes and Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here's what came in my HelloFresh box:
10 oz of grape tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 oz tarragon
9 oz of lobster ravioli
10 tablespoons of shrimp
4 tablespoons of sour cream
All I needed from my kitchen was:
2 tablespoons of butter
Here are the 6 easy steps to prepare it:
- After you wash and dry all of the produce, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the tomatoes in half (lengthwise). Mince or grate the garlic cloves. Pick the tarragon from the stems and chop to fill 1 TBSP.
- Melt a TBSP of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Add your tomatoes and cook them for about 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ravioli to a boiling pot of water and cook them until they float to the top. It will take about 4 minutes. Save a little bit of ravioli water, then drain the rest.
- As the ravioli is cooking, rinse the shrimp in cool water and dry. Add them to the frying pan with tomatoes and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they are just barely pink.
- Add the ravioli to the shrimp pan and carefully stir in the sour cream, 1 TBSP of butter and half of the chopped tarragon. (If it seems too thick, add a little of the ravioli water).
- You're ready to serve! Add the ravioli mix to your plates and sprinkle remaining tarragon to garnish.
HelloFresh will even offer wine suggestions to pair with your dish! To get $30 off your first HelloFresh order, click here. Still hungry? Check out last week's recipe Slow Cooker Smoky Beef Chili.
I changed dinner time for the better and you can too
My life is so hectic, but I love having family dinners. Click here for more on why I chose HelloFresh and how it changed the way I look at dinnertime!