If you're planning to take a trip, now's the time to act fast. Southwest Airlines is having a massive sale on some round trips for under $100. But you have to hurry! The sale ends at midnight tonight.
The flights on sale don't include holidays, but you can catch a cheap flight shortly after Thanksgiving and before Christmas if you're so inclined. Or, if you want to book further in advance, you can fly out shortly after the new year begins through Valentine's Day.
These dates are usually fairly slow travel periods for Southwest, so the airline is going all out to fill its seats.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Travel dates must be between November 30 through December 20; or
- Travel dates must be between January 4 through February 15;
- Flights cannot be on a Friday or Sunday;
- Sale fares are for nonstop flights only;
- Sale ends tonight at midnight.
Where will you be going? Click here to find a cheap flight with Southwest's big sale.