Accidents happen. How many times have you been in the situation, or know someone who has, where an accident happens and the other person denies it's their fault? Now you don't have to play the he-said she-said game.
The Komando Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam is everything you need to protect yourself on the road. Police use dash cameras to retain evidence and protect themselves against wrongful prosecution. Now, you can too! Today's your last chance to get the Komando Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam on sale for $139.95, in addition to free shipping. Hurry, supplies are limited and the sale ends tonight.
Whether it’s proof of your innocence in an accident or traffic stop, or just a record of something you witnessed, you can have it all recorded. Video is automatically time- and date-stamped for validity. The Komando Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam may be the best insurance you ever buy. Set it to record in high-quality video all that you see and hear and help protect against fraudulent claims!
Record front, rear- or side-view images with this rotating dual-lens camera. Two lenses, one fixed, one rotates 320 degrees to record virtually any angle in high-definition. Wide-angle lenses capture everything happening inside and/or outside the vehicle.
The G-sensor locks important files so you never miss capturing clear video. Emergency button allows you to immediately capture and store footage before, during and after an accident. A time and date stamp provides validity for proof of incident.
Everything you need is in the box: State-of-the-art Komando™ Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam, windshield mounting bracket, car charger (12V car adapter), USB cable, and 32GB micro memory card. No PC or Mac is required to use the cam.
- Mac and Windows compatible
- 2.7" LCD screen
- Loop recording is continuous - never run out of memory
- Records up to 380/199 total minutes (at QVGA/1080FHD) on a 32GB micro SD
- Download and store video for photographic evidence
- Motion activated recording
- 32GB micro memory card provides recording capability up to 6 hrs
- Videos saved in .AVI format
- Resolution: 1080p / 1920x720 and whole 720P HD
- Dimensions (without bracket): 3.63" x 2.89" x .63"; weight 0.5 lbs
- Suction cup mounting allows portability to additional vehicles
- Time and date stamping for validity
- Records audio
- IR sensor to assist with night recording
- 1-year limited warranty
What are you waiting for? Drive knowing you have all the proof you need to avoid wrongful prosecution. This is your last chance to get the Komando Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam and save $20, plus free shipping. Click here to start shopping.