With certain things, there's a perfect time to buy and the perfect time to NOT buy. This weekend falls in the latter category for MacBooks and unfortunately, that means waiting even longer for the new models to be released.
According to 9to5 Mac, latest reports suggest that Apple will be releasing the newest MacBook models in Q4 (late October), which means we have some waiting to do.
But in the meantime, let's speculate what the new MacBooks will have, according to rumors, speculation and educated guesses provided to 9to5Mac:
- TouchID that could come with Apple Pay capabilities.
- Program your keyboard with shortcuts for complicated apps like Final Cut Pro and Photoshop.
- USB-C port - and there could be more than one.
- Lighter and thinner.
- Better power efficiency.
Questions left unanswered:
- Will Apple drop the traditional headphone jack?
- How many USB - C ports will be included?
What do you think about the latest MacBook rumors? Let us know by posting in the comments below.