The Internet just can't get enough brain teasers. This time around, there's a new illusion that's baffling everyone. Forget about "The Dress," now everyone wants to know what color these hearts are.
Are they purple? Are they orange and yellow? Are they different colors or are they the same? Take a guess.
It turns out, both of the the hearts are pink, but appear to be purple and yellow thanks to the striped blue and green bars that are laid over the hearts. The green makes the heart seem orange or yellow, while the blue bars make the heart seem purple.
To learn all about the science behind why our brains behave like this, watch the video below from Bite Size Psych:
And if you want more brainteasers, check out all we have collected here at Komando.com.
- What's wrong with this house?
- Can you spot the cheetah hidden in this nature photo?
- If you can't figure out this brain teaser, ask a kid for help
- How sharp are your eyes? This red dot will put them to the test
- Can you spot the Oscar among a bunch of C-3POs?
- Can you solve the Internet’s latest puzzle craze?
- How fast can you spot the O in this grid? Find out what it says about you