Coming soon! Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is in San Francisco today revealing new gadgets and tools that will completely change the way you chat with your family and friends. Here are 5 really cool new Facebook features we think you'll love.
1. Messenger Bots. At his keynote, Zuckerberg said, "I've never met anyone who likes calling a business." Therefore, Facebook is developing customer service bots to take orders for 1-800-FLOWERS, or even bots to send you customized animated GIFs based on the day's weather report.
2. 360-degree video. There's already live video on Facebook, but now, developers, or anyone with $25,000 to spend, can buy and DIY the new Surround 360 video camera. It has 17 synchronized cameras and has the potential to create images like we've never seen before.
3. Save for later. The save for later feature is nothing new, but what IS new, is the button making this feature more prominent, visible and easy to use. You also can use this button on other websites - not just Facebook.
4. The Profile Expression Kit. Add some spice to your profile photo with the expression kit. In fact, get rid of your boring old profile photo altogether and replace it with a video of yourself or other type of animated GIF.
5. Instant Articles gets faster. Instant Articles is now open to all Web publishers, which means that breaking news will reach you much faster. The pages will load faster too, meaning you won't abandon an article because it takes too long to appear on your phone.