Just when you thought things couldn't get any better, more sales start rolling in. With deals ranging from $100 off powerful modems to 50% off high-speed cables, there hasn't been a better time to stock up on your computer needs.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at some of my top picks. The only thing better than getting stocked up on necessities is doing so when they're on sale. But act fast; these deals won't last long.
In a world where everything is digital, it's easy to run out of storage on your devices. Since you don't want to lose all your photos, music and important documents, you might want to invest in extra storage. Amazon is running a huge sale on computer essentials, meaning now is the best time to load up. Here are some USB flash drives we recommend:
- SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Amazon, $29)
- BESTRUNNER 5Pcs 16GB 3.0 Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Storage Thumb Stick (Amazon, $40)
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (Amazon, $32)
With all the electronics you have around your house you are sure to have a lot of HDMI cables. Or did they accidentally get thrown away during an intense spring cleaning? Either way, you can never have too many of these handy things. Save yourself future hassle by stocking up on HDMI cables while they are at unbeatable prices. Below are just a few of the many cables we think you'll love:
- Cable Matters 2 Pack, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A Male to Female Extension Cable in Black 6 Feet (Amazon, $10)
- USB Cable, USB Charging Cable ,4-IN-1 Premium Quality USB Adapter Charging Cable for iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s 4 4s,Android Smart Phones and Tablets (Amazon, $7)
- Sabrent [6-Pack] 22AWG Premium Micro USB Cables (Amazon, $10)