Here at Komando.com, we aim to keep you in the loop on the latest news, and how it impacts you personally. That's why we share news stories every single day. In case you missed something, here's a recap of our most popular stories this week.
Fun and off-the-wall
- Author finds news of $150,000 prize in her junk email - and it was real
- Incredible! Here's what 700 million people with dyslexia actually see when they read
- iPhone owners baffled by 'ghostly' messages sent from the past
New products and updates:
- Amazing new photo editing tools for photography enthusiasts
- Facebook's new Donald Trump emojis are a fun way to express yourself
- Windows 10's next big update is going to be awesome. When can you get it?
- New $20-a-month cellphone service is finally here thanks to Google Project Fi
- Update now: Microsoft releases 5 critical security patches
- Travel alert: Google lets you plan an entire vacation from your smartphone
- Your bank is about to make paying your bills a whole lot easier
Impacting your privacy and security:
- Hackers are using Microsoft Word to steal your money
- One drive on your computer can put your treasured photos and files at risk
- Mac users beware: Ransomware could be on your computer right now
- Another tech giant falls for phishing scam - tax records exposed
- FTC warning: Hackers can guess your password in seconds
- Dormant cyber pathogens - The odd and scary new twist in the FBI vs. Apple debacle
- Home Depot is giving customers nearly $20 million - find out how to get your share
- IRS shuts down ID protection tool after cybercriminal easily steals taxpayer's pin
For more news stories, visit Komando.com/happening-now.