You know Google. Everyone knows Google. In fact, Google is so popular that "Google" has become synonymous with Web searches.
Just how many people use Google for search is a bit of a mystery. People worldwide search Google 40,000 times every second, according statistics from a couple of years ago.
But the number of searches isn't Google's only secret. In fact, Google owns dozens of products and services. You've used many of them, like Google Maps, Earth, the Web browser Google Chrome, Gmail and many others.
Still, there are Google products you've never heard of, or used, but you probably should. Here are 17 Google products and services you've probably never heard of, and what they do. You'll love these.
1. Gmailify. Make your non-Gmail email look like Gmail (check out this video)
2. Google Keep. Google's to-do list.
3. Project Sunroof. Find out how much money you'd save by installing solar panels
4. Google Express. Right now, Google's same-day and overnight home-delivery service is available in only some areas. But, input your email address, to find out when you can order just about anything from any store, and have Google bring it to you. Membership costs $95 per year or $10 a month.
5. Google Sky. The universe mapped, using NASA satellite images.
6. Panoramio. Google users' photos plotted out on a Google Maps map. The next time you're planning a trip, see cool spots that other people have already visited.
7. Google Timer. Google's version of an egg timer and a stopwatch
8. Number pronunciation. Just type in a long string of numbers, to see how the word would be written out.