Just because Amazon doesn't have (many) brick-and-mortar stores doesn't mean it can't get in on great Black Friday deals. The online retail giant has just released its Black Friday catalog and you can get some pretty amazing deals, made even more amazing if you're an Amazon Prime member.
Starting Friday, Nov. 20, the deals will come in waves over eight days, with new products being added as often as every five minutes. These include 150 "Lightning Deals" and 10 "Deals of the Day" each day, with an additional 10 items announced on Thanksgiving and 10 more on Black Friday.
That's probably more than you can keep track of, so you'll want to stay on top of the Amazon.com site or even set up deal alerts from within the Amazon app. And speaking of the Amazon app, there will be deals exclusive to the app's users as well.
We'll give you the full list of Amazon's deals on the next page, but first we should mention that there's plenty more Black Friday information available on our site to help you plan the perfect shopping blitz.
- Check out just-release Black Friday ads from major stores, with more being added regularly.
- Want to know what will be big sellers this year? Click here for Komando.com's predictions.
- Click here to see what other Black Friday deals you can get right now.
- Click here to see the four things you DON'T want to buy on Black Friday.
- Did you know there are apps that can help you too? Click here to get three essential apps to help you on the busiest shopping day of the year. And if those aren't enough, here's a list of even more apps for Black Friday.
OK, now on to the deals you'll find on Amazon this year.