Black Friday starts at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving at Target this year, and if you're an Apple fan, this might be the deal you want to camp out for.
Target announced it will be offering a $100 gift card to anyone who buys any model of an Apple Watch on Black Friday. But that's not all.
According the Target Black Friday ad, here are the other Apple deals you will want to know about:
- Buy an iPad Air 2, starting at $499, get a $150 gift card
- Buy an iPad mini 4, starting at $399, get a $100 gift card
- Buy an iPad mini 2, starting at $269, get a $80 gift card
- Buy any iPad Air, starting at $399, get a $100 gift card
- iTunes gift cards are also buy one, get one 30% off
What about iPhones? Those are included, too. Available starting at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, you can also get a 16GB iPhone 6s for $0 down and get either a $50 or $250 gift card, for well-qualified guests. Other deals on iPhones include:
- $50 off a 16GB iPhone 6s Plus with a 2-year Verizon or Sprint plan
- $50 off a 16GB iPhone 6s with 2-year Verizon or Sprint plan
What else will you be able to get on Black Friday? Head to the Komando.com Black Friday home page to see more Black Friday ads than you can shake a stick at.
Want more help navigating Black Friday? Use Komando.com as your go-to resource!
- Want to know what will be big sellers this year? Click here for Komando.com's predictions.
- Click here to see what other Black Friday deals you can get right now.
- Click here to see the four things you DON'T want to buy on Black Friday.
- Did you know there are apps that can help you too? Click here to get three essential apps to help you on the busiest shopping day of the year. And if those aren't enough, here's a list of even more apps for Black Friday.