Looking for a new restaurant to try? The Internet is full of lists ranking the best eateries, and that makes it hard to know which ones to trust. Yelp's Top 100 Places to Eat in the U.S. in 2015 list is a good place to start because it's based on reviews from users just like you from around the country.
This year's list is a little different than the one Yelp put out last year. In 2014, Yelp issued its rankings based on 10 years of reviews on the site. This time around, the data science team gave more weight to recent reviews, so that the list wouldn't be a complete repeat.
The list has something for everyone, and even includes a restaurant called Persimmon Cafe that's located in a laundromat. There are locations from Hawaii to Pennsylvania, so odds are you'll find something near you.
Last year, Da Poke Shack in Hawaii ranked #1 on Yelp's list. So, did it repeat? Not quite. It's still on the list, but is now #51. Take a look at the list below to see which restaurant stole away the top spot.
1. Copper Top BBQ – Big Pine, California
2. Art of Flavors – Las Vegas
3. Soho Japanese Restaurant – Las Vegas
4. TKB Bakery and Deli – Indio, California
5. Ono Seafood – Honolulu
6. Shark Pit Maui – Lahaina, Hawaii
7. Gaucho Parilla Argentina – Pittsburgh
8. Bobboi Natural Gelato – La Jolla, California
9. Golden Bear Trading Company – San Francisco
10. Little Miss BBQ – Phoenix
If you don't see anything in your area, just head over to Yelp to see the entire list of 100 restaurants to visit in 2015.