When it comes to buying and sending a Christmas gift to a friend or family member, procrastination is a killer.
Last-minute gift giving is stressful enough already, but actually mailing that gift might leave you stranded depending on how late in December you decide to ship a Christmas present.
Need a hand in picking the right gadget for the techie in your life? Check out my comparison charts.
Procrastinators (and the always-be-prepared types, too) rejoice: UPS, USPS and FedEx have published their deadlines for a shipped package to arrive by Christmas. Mark these dates on your calendar!
- Dec. 12: FedEx SmartPost deadline
- Dec. 17: FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground deadline
- Dec. 20: FedEx Express Saver deadline
- Dec. 22: FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2day A.M. deadline
- Dec. 23: FedEx Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx First Overnight deadline
- Dec. 25: FedEx SameDay deadline
- Dec. 22: UPS 2nd Day Air deadline
- Dec. 23: UPS Next Day Air deadline
- Dec. 15: Standard parcel post deadline
- Dec. 20: First Class Mail and Priority Mail deadline
- Dec. 23: Priority Express Mail deadline
There you have it. Those are the dates that you need to know if you plan on doing some late-month Christmas shopping for out-of-town friends or family.
Another gift that you can give family and friends for free is a beautiful slideshow of the pictures that you've taken in the past. This cool site helps you do that for free.