When Apple announces new products, it's never a one-day affair. There's months of speculation leading up to the big day and then weeks of testing, analysis and opinion that follow.
In that grand spirit, here's my post-announcement take on everything Apple talked about.
- If you missed the Apple announcement, don't worry. You can catch up with my live blog of the event.
- Want a quick recap on the event? Watch this two-minute video of me summarizing the highlights of the Apple announcement.
- Are the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus worthy contenders to the iPhone title? Learn everything you need to know about the latest iPhones.
- Could Apple Watch revolutionize the tech world like the iPhone and iPad did? Here's what it does and why it might and might not succeed.
- Apple is trying to change how you make purchases with Apple Pay. It promises one-swipe payments and foolproof security. Find out how it works and learn if it could prevent the data breaches that are hitting retailers across the country.
- Apple's new products aren't the only thing causing a buzz. Find out who "Keynote Scarf Guy" is and why he's taking the Internet by storm.
I'm not done with Apple by a long shot. Make sure you're signed up for my Everything Apple newsletter to get the latest on the world of Apple and how you can make the most of your Apple tech.