All the rumors surrounding the new iPhone will be laid to rest in about a month.
Apple has planned a huge media event for Tuesday, Sept. 9, and will be focused on the release of the new iPhones.
As with everything Apple does, the company hasn't released any other details and is declining to comment to just about every media outlet out there.
In the meantime, here's what we can speculate about the new iPhone:
- What will the new iPhone look like? Click here for leaked photos.
- The biggest rumor surrounds screen size. Click here to find out what the new screen sizes will likely be.
- Will the phone have curved glass? Click here to find out.
- Apple has ordered production of more than 70 million devices. Click here to find out why.
- When the new phone is released, it will likely run on iOS 8, which will be loaded with awesome new features. Click here for everything you need to know about iOS 8.