Mozilla has released a brand new redesign for its popular Firefox Web browser, and it looks a lot like Google Chrome.
The tabs are redesigned, the Settings menu has been relocated and the overall look is a spitting image for Chrome. It's even customizable with themes, just like Chrome.
This new Firefox even automatically syncs bookmarks and settings across your mobile gadgets and other computers, just like Chrome. Are you noticing a pattern?
Here's a rundown of the changes:
What’s New in Firefox:
- Elegant New Design: Sleek new tabs and an overall modern look that makes it easier to experience the Web the way you want.
- Customization Mode: Makes it easy for you to personalize your Web experience to access the features you use the most. You can easily drag and drop your favorite feature, tool or add-on in the menu or toolbar.
- Firefox Menu: Includes popular browser controls, features and add-ons in one place to make it easier and faster to access them. The menu is completely customizable so you can edit or add features you use most.
- Fun and Simple Bookmarks: You can create bookmarks with a single click and manage them from the same place.
- Easy Access to Add-ons Manager: Firefox includes an Add-ons Manager you can access directly from the menu to help easily discover and install add-ons.
- Enhanced Firefox Sync Powered by Firefox Accounts: Just create a Firefox Account and our sync feature makes it even easier to setup and add multiple devices with end-to-end encryption. Firefox Sync gives you access to Awesome Bar history, saved passwords, bookmarks, open tabs and form data across your computers and mobile Android devices.
Click here to download Firefox for free. And if you're wondering just how close it hews to Chrome, click here to download Google's Web browser for free.