- Send and receive e-gift cards.
- Add a personal message to make it extra special.
- Redeem and track balances – You’re able to redeem cards online or pay in-store with your phone.
- Store and manage your gift cards – Upload your plastic gift cards to Gyft and manage them right from your phone. Never worry about losing your gift cards again. Cards are automatically backed up with the app — if you lose your phone, your gift card information will be saved.
- Easily purchase gift cards – Pay with any major credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin or Apple Pay.
If you’re like me, you procrastinate when it comes to shopping for gifts. Many a Christmas Eve I’ve found myself scrambling at the mall to finish crossing off those last few people on my list.With so many holidays and birthdays to keep track of it can be a real problem.I have good news though. There is an app that can help solve your poorly timed gift giving skills.It’s a free app called Gyft and is available for both iOS and Android.If you need to find a last minute gift, the Gyft app has you covered. You can send an e-gift card instantly to family and friends through the app and you have hundreds of gift card options. From retailers like iTunes, Starbucks, Target, Amazon and more.Here are some of Gyft’s features:
Join the Komando Community!
Get even more digital know-how and entertainment with the ad-free Komando Community! Watch or listen to The Kim Komando Show on your schedule, read Kim's eBooks for free, and get answers in the Tech Forum.